“Go get some to go”
Review of The Bakery Shoppe

The Bakery Shoppe
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Huntersville
Price range: US$2 - US$3
Description: We offer breads, whole cakes, individual slices of cake, pastries, cupcakes, muffins, and pies. We also offer a wide variety of drinks soda, coffee, tea, and other hot and cold beverages.You do not have to get your items and go, we have seating available. The bakery provides a social atmosphere with a place to congregate, talk, write, read, entertain one another, or pass the time, whether individually or in small groups of two or three people.We provide bakery items for special occasions such as weddings, birthday parties, anniversaries, or even business events. We provide a wide range of cakes designs such as sheet cakes, layer cakes, tiered cakes, and wedding cakes.
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Great desserts..grab a box of mix and match treats for your next party. Delicious and impressive looking..Napoleans, brownies, cakes and goodies

Reviewed 22 August 2011

I moved down here from New Jersey a little over 10 years ago and since then I have been searching for a "true bakery" I have been to several bakeries around the area which most have closed. This is the best bakery I have been to since Ive been here. They have everything from slices of cake all the way down to cookies and everything in between. If your looking for a true bakery not a bilo or a foodlion check them out, there prices are more than your local grocery stores but the freshness and the service there are more than worth it. I never go in there without a pleasant greating and a visit from the baker himself (when hes not busy), this is a truely amazing place to go if you have a chance to go I would. I have heard of people going in there before vacations to get stuff so they can have it the next day and no complaints there.

Reviewed 21 August 2011

We heard about this bakery from this website and decided to try it out for ourselves. We tried the cinnamon rolls, carrot cake, lemon cake, red velvet, and a cheese and blackberry danish. It was all excellent. Definitely warrants a return to try all the other goodies in the showcase. Price was a little more expensive than the run of the mill bakeries I have tried, but well worth the money for what you get. To date the best bakery in the Charlotte Metro Area I have found. The owner came out of the kitchen and spoke with us, he said the best selection is at 7:00 AM when everything comes out of the kitchen. They have a wide variety of baked goods, cakes, cookies, muffins, danish, sweet rolls, did I say cakes - lots of cakes. You can get individual servings that run from $2-$3 dollars.

1  Thank wjs082061
Reviewed 3 May 2010

Amazing! Cinnamon rolls are the best I've ever had. Cookies are amazing, very wide variety. I have had their cake and it is great as well but I prefer buttercream icing instead of the whipped. I definitely recommend this bakery!

2  Thank mizzzzb