“Great hotel experience, wonderful staff”

Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune
Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Stayed in jacksonville for a long time, three months, two of them at the extended stay. The staff here are amazing. Angela, the manager, is pure awesome. Always helping, and always kind. Alisha and Kandiss are great too. Always willing to chat and concerned about how they can help. Anything I needed I had, and anything I wanted too. I haven't ever hit a hotel with better staff, and I travel a lot. If you are thinking about staying in jacksonville NC, extended stay america is your best bet for comfort, kindness, and competency.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Jon - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our southern hospitality. I am proud of our team for making your stay comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel and found a clean, comfortable room waiting for us. We thought we were going to have a late check-in, so I called a few days before and confirmed that the room would still be there for us, even if we arrived late. The hotel representative (sorry, can't remember her name) assured us there would be a room and went ahead and assigned us a room number at that time. When we arrived, the staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our accommodations and the service you received from our Night Guest Service Representative. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

The staff was amazing, friendly and made every effort to meet my family's needs! We changed reservations many times, if there was a problem in a room they met the need Instantly and Never made me feel as if it was a problem! We were in for a wedding and they we very, very helpful!

Room Tip: Share your needs and they will happily work with you!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Tonya - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and how helpful they were to you during your visit at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

I stayed here for 5wks while waiting for my home to be finished. Angela the manger was wonderful, and the staff was great. Alisha the front desk clerk is he best. She is so nice and friendly. She knows everyone's name and always has a smile on her face... If I had to stay again,it would be here at Extended Stay America-Jacksonville, NC

Room Tip: They don't have a fitness center,other than that it was a pleasant experience for the amount of...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am proud of our team for taking such great care of you, especially Angela. The staff and I truly enjoyed having you stay with us and would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Staff was excellent and very helpful. The desk clerk"Alisha" would greet us by name when we would return to the hotel. Our room was clean and welcoming. We would certainly stay there again when we return to the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that Alisha was able to take care of you during your stay.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

I travel with my 88 year old Dad and getting a room to accommodate both of us isn't always easy.
I asked for two beds, close to the elevator and smoking. I got all three. My Dad doesn't smoke and we were both thrilled to have a room with a window that opens and also had a decent view. When I checked out I didn't get my $10 off special. The manager called today and explained that it was a computer glitch. She immediately refunded the amount due to me back to my account. I (We) would definitely stay there again. It's nice to have a kitchen even when you travel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that our hotel was able to accommodate you and your Dad. I apologize that there was an issue with receiving your promotional discount; however, I am so glad to know we were able to provide you with the savings by refunding it back to your account.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Rooms were large Lil kitchen area. Clean .. Only compliant was no shampoo or blow dryers.. Great area. Front desk will print boarding passes for you. No pool but will stay again. Military discount. Grab and go breakfast ok

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family