“The best thing about this hotel is the staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune

Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
“The best thing about this hotel is the staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have been to many branches of extended stay hotels. Honestly upon arrival I was ready to be done and back out of the area. But the staff was so pleasant, for the first time after two years of traveling and staying at hotels I'm taking the time to go online and write a review for this place! I would like to personally thank Ms. Angela, Ms. Kandiss, Ms. Alisha and Ms. Ebony for making my stay a pleasant one!

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Jacksonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

Stayed in jacksonville for a long time, three months, two of them at the extended stay. The staff here are amazing. Angela, the manager, is pure awesome. Always helping, and always kind. Alisha and Kandiss are great too. Always willing to chat and concerned about how they can help. Anything I needed I had, and anything I wanted too. I haven't ever hit a hotel with better staff, and I travel a lot. If you are thinking about staying in jacksonville NC, extended stay america is your best bet for comfort, kindness, and competency.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Jon - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our southern hospitality. I am proud of our team for making your stay comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Valley City, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel and found a clean, comfortable room waiting for us. We thought we were going to have a late check-in, so I called a few days before and confirmed that the room would still be there for us, even if we arrived late. The hotel representative (sorry, can't remember her name) assured us there would be a room and went ahead and assigned us a room number at that time. When we arrived, the staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our accommodations and the service you received from our Night Guest Service Representative. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

The staff was amazing, friendly and made every effort to meet my family's needs! We changed reservations many times, if there was a problem in a room they met the need Instantly and Never made me feel as if it was a problem! We were in for a wedding and they we very, very helpful!

Room Tip: Share your needs and they will happily work with you!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
Tonya - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and how helpful they were to you during your visit at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Jacksonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

I stayed here for 5wks while waiting for my home to be finished. Angela the manger was wonderful, and the staff was great. Alisha the front desk clerk is he best. She is so nice and friendly. She knows everyone's name and always has a smile on her face... If I had to stay again,it would be here at Extended Stay America-Jacksonville, NC

Room Tip: They don't have a fitness center,other than that it was a pleasant experience for the amount of...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am proud of our team for taking such great care of you, especially Angela. The staff and I truly enjoyed having you stay with us and would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Franksville, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

Staff was excellent and very helpful. The desk clerk"Alisha" would greet us by name when we would return to the hotel. Our room was clean and welcoming. We would certainly stay there again when we return to the area.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that Alisha was able to take care of you during your stay.

Beaufort, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

I travel with my 88 year old Dad and getting a room to accommodate both of us isn't always easy.
I asked for two beds, close to the elevator and smoking. I got all three. My Dad doesn't smoke and we were both thrilled to have a room with a window that opens and also had a decent view. When I checked out I didn't get my $10 off special. The manager called today and explained that it was a computer glitch. She immediately refunded the amount due to me back to my account. I (We) would definitely stay there again. It's nice to have a kitchen even when you travel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that our hotel was able to accommodate you and your Dad. I apologize that there was an issue with receiving your promotional discount; however, I am so glad to know we were able to provide you with the savings by refunding it back to your account.