Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune
Ranked #5 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
Keithville, Louisiana
“Very friendly”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

My son is stationed at Camp Lejeune. He deploys soon so he and his wife moved out of their house. The 2 of them, my sister and I then moved into Extended Stay for 3 nights. Every staff member has been very friendly. We are close to everything. Didn't walk anywhere as we were here at the end of Winter Storm Leon. It was to cold and the sniw was 4" deep. We aren't used to that and no one was prepared But we are close enough to walk. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The location is perfect. You are in the heart of the town we walked to the mall and Wal mart there were several restaurants within walking distance.
The desk clerks greeted us with a smile and hello. our room was clean there was no dust or any thing we did not like. this hotel was one of three that allow pets and we saw lots of doggies but
they were quite and we were not disturbed at all.
I would like to suggest that the carpets get shampooed after people check out with pets
To help cut down on the smell of pet odor. overall our stay was pleasant.

Room Tip: If you have a pet try to get a first floor room for convenience.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Mine Hill, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

My entire family stayed here over the Thanksgiving holiday and it was good. The best part is the employees. Candiss at the front desk was especially very nice. We checked in fairly late and when we called to let them know, she was extremely helpful. She was there two of the four days and always greeted us with a smile. The only minus was that I found ants in the kitchen, bathroom and even on the door handle to enter the room. We made mention of it to Candiss and she immediately called maintenance to take care of it. The next night I only saw one or two ants, so it was an improvement. I don't think they were there because of a cleanliness issue since the hotel and rooms were spotless.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I work as a truck driver. After a long trip I look forward to coming to a hotel where you can call it a home away from home. The hotel staff were very hospitable. The rooms we're very nice, clean and efficient to my needs. I Look forward to staying there again. As well as use your other facilities for places to stay while on vacation with my family.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Wadesboro, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 27 October 2013

hotel room extremely nasty, dirty. old worn carpet, furnishings and appliances. ceiling had been patched and thy didn't even bother to match up paint...large 3" streak of white paint running across room in L-shape that was white in color while rest of ceiling was yellowed and dingy. not even a bath cloth in the bathroom. the advertised breakfast - choice or reg coffe or hot water and oatmeal packets. I am not even freaking kidding. but this last complaint takes the cake...no ice available to guests in the entire hotel...no ice what so ever!!! when complaint made about this, girl said, yeah we don't have ice, you have ice trays in the freezer in your room. Really?? you think I'm going to use anything in that nasty room?? who would?? but let's just say that I was going to be able to stomach it and use them..has anyone ever checked into a hotel with regrig that had ice trays filled and frozen upon check in? So for the 12 hours i'm waiting on these to freeze..what am I to do for ice??? not even a vending machine in hotel. this place was beyond a joke.

Room Tip: don't choose this hotel
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The Extended Stay America hotel in Jacksonville was a nice, comfortable facility with exceptional customer service and professional staff. The manager went out of his way to make me feel welcome and as comfortable as possible. I was thankful - and so appreciative. At the time, this was exactly what I needed to prepare for my long journey back home. Overall, the affordability and exceptional professionalism made it a very nice visit. Thank you!

Room Tip: Rooms around the back of the building are quiter and away from the traffic and bustle of the day.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have been to many branches of extended stay hotels. Honestly upon arrival I was ready to be done and back out of the area. But the staff was so pleasant, for the first time after two years of traveling and staying at hotels I'm taking the time to go online and write a review for this place! I would like to personally thank Ms. Angela, Ms. Kandiss, Ms. Alisha and Ms. Ebony for making my stay a pleasant one!

• Stayed September 2013