“Kandiss is outstanding!”

Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune
Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 30 April 2014

There is no substitute for great service and the staff at this hotel is excellent. Kandiss sincerely cares about each guest and takes great pride in exceeding all expectations. Only met Maureen briefly but she seems just as committed and is very cute (4/29 124 call me). Management is great and very accommodating Thanks! Semper Fi.

• Stayed: April 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This was one of the few hotels in the area that allowed pets and since my dog was with me this was key. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the exterior which is always the first impression of a hotel. The paint was new with a clean well lit parking lot. The lobby was also clean if a bit worn out.
The staff was excellent and well-spoken and went out of their way to ensure that I and my dog had everything we needed. The hotel is on the lower end of the service scale so you won’t get daily maid service unless requested and paid for. The rest of the hotel interior is faded and could use a facelift or even a remodel but the rooms are clean and surprisingly well stocked for an extended stay as the name implies with a full size fridge and a kitchen.
The bathroom could use a bit of work and here again the facelift is needed...some new fixtures etc but the room was clean and quiet and the bed was comfortable. WiFi is free and there is a small free breakfast of muffins and coffee.
All and all it’s a safe and clean room for the night or few a few days.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room ground floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, quiet and comfortable stay. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed our pet policy, our great staff and your fully equipped kitchen. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Still, I apologize that you found our hotel to be in need of an upgrade. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should our travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Working in the area and it's in the perfect location. Centrally located near the shopping mall and movie theater. It's also within walking distance of the Wal-mart. Megan, Stacy, and Ebony have been exceptionally friendly and very helpful. I normally don't give hotel reviews unless my stay has been really bad or really good, and I'm glad to say it's because of the latter.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Great people running this hotel I have no complaints.......and the staff take care of you from day one.......:-).....candis,ebony,Megan and Stacey make a perfect team....and rooms are well taken care of by the way...lol lily......

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Miguel A

Miguel – The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Me and my family stayed here as we were preparing to relocate out of the states. We decide to salk jn a make reservation, done with no problem. Stacy tge front desk attendant even checked us before check in time. She even allowed me to go into a room to look at it before i made a decision. On top of that she found us a great rate offline than what they actually rent rooms out for. The room had a full kitchen which was awesome because i was able to still cook as oppose to eating out every nite. The building was very quite. And the staff was extremely nice. I definitely give it a thumbs up.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Esquilita C
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate an early check-in for you. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen, our quiet hotel and our great staff during your visit. I will be sure to share your kind words with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I love staying here when I am in town!
All the staff here are so nice and accommodating.
The hotel is in a perfect location with a lot of
restaurant and shopping. The hotel rooms are always
top notch. I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you for posting a glowing review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The staff as well as the hotel, were great! Very friendly and clean. Pet friendly HUGE PLUS! Candice at the front desk was extremely helpful and friendly. Will definitely come back! Very safe and secure lodging.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dana - The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable accommodations, pet-friendly policy and friendly staff, especially Candice. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!