“"Perfect"”

Ranked #19 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
Quaker City, Ohio
“"Perfect"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

We traveled 10hrs from Ohio, checked in at a Ramada and instantly checked out, found the comfort suite and asked to see the room before we checked in due to our previous hotel being disgusting and it was everything we could ask for! The whole hotel was amazing, beautiful and the employees were top notch. We checked in with Katie, the GM and she was fabulous! Our room was CLEAN and updated! Working in the hotel industry, we tend to expect a lot, and our stay was everything we could ask for! I complimented maintenance as well for the great upkeep too!From the entrance to every inch of the hotel smelled Clean & fresh! This Comfort Suite is highly recommended if staying in Jacksonville, North Carolina! Kudos to your team .

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank AshNicole03

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I have been a guest at this hotel 5 times in the last 6 months. Location is about 15 minutes from Camp Lejeune and minutes from various restaurants and shopping. The staff have always been exceptionally friendly and professional. This time was the first time we used the pool, the area was nice and clean. Our rooms have always been clean, spacious and comfortable. We love the breakfast, many items to choose from. The coffee is fantastic. Overall, considering the choices in the area, this is one of the best. The hotel could use an update, minor improvements. Although we have never had an issue, there isn't a lot of parking close to the front door. There is more parking on the back side of the building.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank THEPaulaT
Elm City, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

the motel was really nice and the employees go beyond their call especially one front desk clerk Chris. He was one of the most helpful in our check in. I had a problem with the gift card I was using and he went beyond his duty to help make our check in and our stay the best. I would recommend this motel and would stay there again.

Melbourne, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I was not impressed with this hotel. I found the hotel to be outdated and not very clean. Every time I got in the elevator I hoped that it would make it. It seemed to be a very old hotel. My son saw a roach in the hallway. From reading the AAA book, I thought this hotel had been updated. This was not the case. The breakfast was satisfactory. I just did not like the condition of the room. In addition, I asked about fireworks since it was July 4th. I was given very little information. I went to the Holiday Inn and they had a typed list of places where the fireworks were being held.

Pascagoula, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Employees very friendly. I will stay at this hotel again if I get the opportunity to visit Jacksonville again. My first visit to Jacksonville me and my daughter stayed at the Econo lodge. The most horrible experience ever staying at a hotel. I can't believe they are part of the choice hotels.

Room Tip: view facing the west side (even number rooms) better.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here when I had to come down to visit my sick sister this hotel went out of the way to be helpful in anyway they could to my husband and , the hotel was in immaculate and courteous in many ways the dining was great Wednesday nights they have free buffets with local restaurants

Stayed May 2014
Chesapeake, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

We stayed one night recently here in adjoining rooms with my mother-in-law. The lobby and outside look more updated than the room. The previous night we'd stayed in an updated Comfort Suites, so I think that's why I noticed the difference -- however, the people at the front desk were really nice and they even had big chocolate chip cookies in the lobby that evening.

The beds were double instead of queen in our room and the bathroom needs updating, but it was clean and neat and had everything we needed. The location is good - very near shopping and restaurants and in a fairly central location. Even though it's near a busy highway, we didn't have any problem with road noise.

There was a cigarette smell in the entrance of one of the rooms and when I told the desk clerk in the morning, she was very apologetic and got right on checking it out.

All in all it was a good enough place to stay and the price was better than some of the hotels there. They do have a nice breakfast included as well. The beds are good as well.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family