TownePlace Suites Jacksonville
QualityInn
US$129
US$110
US$87
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$81
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$61
Travelocity
Sunset Inn(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$63
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$38
SuburbanHotels
US$106
US$76
US$72
All reviewsbedroom suiteresidential neighborhoodgreat pet friendly hotelplenty of storagesmall couchhour coffeefull kitchendesk areakitchen areacheck in processcommon areassuper friendly staffclean place to staythe main dragwafflesbed was comfortablewestern blvd
Reviewed 2 September 2010

This is the second/third time that we have stayed here. The first time we had one of their smaller rooms. The past two visits we had a 2 bedroom and a one bedroom suite. (We'd checked out and due to the weather determined we needed to stay in the area). The suites are great for a set of parents with older children. Everyone can have their privacy. The suites have a small full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, a microwave and small stove with 4 burners and an oven. The kitchen is equipped with pots and pans, silverware and china - very useful for an extended stay.
Each room has its own temperature control and its oven LG flat screen tv. Internet is free, but a little slow.
Changes I'd make : 1) I would have more mirrors - thery are a over the sink and a full sized one on the back of the door in the bathroom - none in the bedrooms. 2) In the exercise room (which has an elliptical trainer, a bike and a treadmill) I'd have the mirrors in front of the equipment, not behind - I lack eyes in the back of my head.
Great things: I love the warm cookies in the afternoon. Louise even brought 4 to our room and I saw she had bags for a few other guests. The staff are friendly and helpful. The beds are great!
I'll be back here when my son returns from his deployment. Even thought you can have pets here (for a fee), our four legged babies will stay home. I did, however see a sign on one of the rooms making staff aware that a pet was staying in that room.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2010

My husband and I spent one night here as we were attending our Marine's MCT graduation and Family Day. The hotel was a 10-15 minute easy drive from the Camp Geiger main gate. The hotel seemed newer. We stayed in a room with a king bed and a sofa bed. If we had a 3rd person with us using the sofa-bed it would have been a tight squeeze as the room was not that big. The room had a nice flat screen TV, a kitchen area with a microwave and full-sized fridge and a stove. King bed was comfy. Only complaint would have been the small size of the bathroom and the layout which had the bathroom entry at the head of the bed. We enjoyed the modest free breakfast and free wireless internet.

If we happen to be in the area again we will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank onlytravelsouth
Reviewed 30 May 2010

After spending 7 months sleeping in a hole in Afghanistan, any cot would seem like a step up. Thank God we could offer my nephew a lovely 2 bedroom suite. The hotel was well decorated with cheerful colors. The suite was roomy including a full kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a sofa bed in the living room. So our Marine could have privacy and yet still be with family. The amenities were great:: 3 flat screen TVs, free internet, breakfast and a pool. The staff was wonderful. They were friendly, accomodating, and gave our Marine the respect he deserved. We loved this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2010

My husband was staying here for business, My son and I joined him for a couple of days. The room was clean and nicely decorated. The staff is friendly. It is close to the base and shopping about a half hour or so to the beaches.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2009

Contemporary room, with excellent use of space. Spacious studio, great rate for military, nice kitchen set up. Even an extra roll away "desk" to allow you to watch TV and work at the same time. Plenty of plugs, and lights in various places.

Except for the people upstairs, very quite in the room.

TERRIBLE internet connection though. I couldn't open more than 1 web browser and then I had to make sure that it wasn't graphic intense.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business