“Great Food”

Ranked #10 of 258 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bienvenidos a Mi Cabaña Experience everything Mexico has to offer right here in Jacksonville, NC when you dine with Mi Cabaña Mexican Restaurant. In December 2001 they opened their first store in this military town and have since grown to open two more, extending their delicious food and friendly services across town! These charming Mexican restaurants offer all of your favorite Mexican dishes, using only the freshest ingredients and homemade cooking style. You will enjoy complimentary chips and fresh homemade salsa upon your arrival. Try one of our authentic drinks such as El Cantarito or Mi Cabana Happiness that is served in a pineapple! Select from any of our savory entrees such as Chicken or Steak Fajitas, Carnitas (fried pork), Pollo Loco (grilled chicken), Camarones Rancheros (shrimp), and much more. Hot sauce will be served on the side for you to season your food to your own taste. The whole family will enjoy a delightful dinner and the traditional Mexican décor will make you feel the splendor and excitement of Mexico at Mi Cabaña. Open in three locations daily from 11:00 am and offering the best Mexican lunch and dinner in town.
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Went for a Girls Night Out. We all loved our food. I had the Chile Relleno and a Chicken Enchilada, another girl had the saviche. Very tasty will definitely go back.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

Went for lunch yesterday and ordered the chicken fajitas. The few pieces of chicken I got were all about the size of a quarter and there was only enough chicken to make one fajita even though the restaurant had provided three tortillas. I won't be going back.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

When we visit our Marine son, this is the Mexican restaurant we always go back too. The food is great and the service is quick, but could be a little more friendly. The prices are a little high.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

My husband and I tried this place two times - I hate to give a bad review based on only one visit. Overcooked meat for fajitas, overcooked dry rice, stale chips...The only saving grace during both visits was the margaritas. If I had to eat there again I would stick to chips and margaritas!

Reviewed 3 January 2013

I have eaten at a lot of mexican restaurants across the state. The food at this place was awful!
The Service was good, the people were nice. the salsa was good but the main course left such a bad after taste! i had the fajitas texsanas, you could not tell the difference between the shrimp, beef or chicken. i took customers there for lunch and wish i had not!