Affordable Suites Jacksonville NC
US$88
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$118
US$106
Hampton.com
US$118
US$100
US$78
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$70
Hotels.com
US$84
TownePlace Suites
Quality Inn(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$62
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$71
All reviewsresident managermajor restaurantsplates and utensilswould recommend this place to anyoneclean roomsmy sona great staywould definitely stay here againin townwalmarttowelsncwashergraduationmarine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2013

i recently flew to North Carolina to help my daughter recover from surgery. I had plans to stay with her friends for the first few days, two days before my flight, I learned that my plans had been changed. I e-mailed the main office in Georgia and they forwarded it to Miss Cindy, the office manager in NC. I contacted her and she made arrangements for me to have the room reserved already, and extended my stay to accommodate me and my daughter. Both in days before and after the original stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The suite was like being at home. Very clean, and nice cookware for the use of the kitchen. If I travel to NC again or another destination< I will be looking for a stay at this chain of Hotels. Thank You for making my hotel experience a memorable one..

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Martha E
Reviewed 11 March 2013

My husband and I stayed there when he had to be temporarily at camp lejeune for 5 months. Cindy was great and always very helpful and accomodating!! Our rooms were cleaned/and things replaced once a week which was very nice and helpful with a long stay like ours. There was no loudness or kids going on so it was a very peaceful stay. Also the location of this property is great because it is walking distance from a shopping area as well as only 5 miles from the main gate for the base. We had a great stay and we would definitely recommend anyone to stay here and if we are ever in the area again we would stay at this location!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Brittany S
Reviewed 18 February 2013

This property was in pristine condition and the service was top quality. I could have stayed here comfortably much longer. The location is PERFECT for MCT which was the reason we were there. The manager was so kind and professional and helpful. Cindy clearly loves her job and is very friendly and takes her job seriously and wants all clients taken care of. She is very organized and knows how to help her guests to be comfortable! Another thing...Cindy has a HUGE respect for the Marines and many of them stay on her property so she takes pride in making sure they have a perfect place to stay when off the base.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sgalarde
Reviewed 9 February 2013

We Absolutes Loved It We Felt Like We Were Home Everyone So Helpful Sleep Like A Baby In The bed clean Bathroom Big And clean niceTo Have Bedroom Separate From Tv and Kitchen very quiet From Curbside View Very Attractive

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I have felt more at a hotel living in a tent in Iraq. The managers attitude is that you should wait until she feels like working. If you plan on staying here, call ahead and make sure she will be available for your check-in. The furniture is bad, floor is more comfortable than the bed. Kitchen is poorly equipped. The best part is writing this with my phone, since the Internet does not work.

• Stayed: July 2012