“Wonderful place to stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville
Ranked #6 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We were in town to visit with family of a military buddy who was killed in an accident. The Fairfield Inn could not have been more welcoming. Our room (219) was very clean as was the lobby and lounge area. Breakfast included a wide variety of items. There was a coffee/tea bar and fresh fruit available every time we were in and out. The entire staff (that we met) was so friendly. This will be our choice when we return for visits. And, we highly recommend the Fairfield Inn in Jacksonville, North Carolina.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
amorg430, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you for the kind review. I am so pleased that we could meet and exceed your expectations. We love doing that! I will be sure to print your comments out and pass them along to the staff, especially the housekeepers, they will be so pleased to know that their work was appreciated. Thank you again for staying with us and we can't wait to have the opportunity to host you and your family in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I came down here to visit some good friends of mine and this place fit my needs perfectly. Clean, well kept grounds and hotel. Only problem was that I found it a bit pricey but I shared the cost with my friend which helped us pick the Fairfield. The front desk staff were helpful in finding good places to eat for dinner and gave us some excellent coupons! Definitely a winner :) Thanks, Fairfield staff!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
amorg430, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share with the front desk your comments. They love to make sure everyone is headed in the right direction and that they find the perfect dinner! Thanks again!
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed for one night. Hotel is close to airport. We are arrived after 11:00 PM and were greeted by Ms. Teresa. She was very professional and pleasant. She was attentive to our needs. It was a pleasure to meet her. Breakfast was available the early morning. Fruits were fresh along with a great cup of coffee.

Rooms were nice and clean and well appointed. I will stay here every time I am in the area. Will recommend

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank coffeemate123
amorg430, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Thank you for the wonderful compliments. I will be sure to pass them along to the entire staff. We strive in making our guests feel "at home". We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and we hope that we will see you again soon. Thank you again!
Southern US
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed here over a weekend and would come back again. I would ask for a different room location, which was my fault for not bringing it up. I am a light sleeper and should have asked for a room on the top floor. Instead I was on the second floor kind of in the middle. So I listened to the people above me stomp around at all hours and all kinds of hallway traffic and doors slamming all night (I don't think people sleep at night here!) But once again more my fault for not asking, because they were not booked full.

Very friendly front desk staff and helpful with directions. Good location for several chain restaurants. Jacksonville, being a typical military town, doesn't have lots of variety in restaurants so this location is about as good as it gets. Hotel was clean and the morning breakfast typical fare and well kept up.

There are several "budget" motels in this town that you need to stay far, far away from...read the reviews closely! You will be fine if you stay here.

Room Tip: Choose a top floor room for a little quieter stay.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Thank you so much for your kind response, I will be sure to pass them along to the entire team. We are always delighted when we can make our guest's stay wonderful. See you next trip!
Mascoutah, Illinois
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Had a great stay here while traveling on business. Was met by the front desk in a very friendly staff member who followed up by a phone call to make sure my room was in good shape, which was very appreciative. The room was nice and clean as well was the lobby and breakfast area. Location is great if traveling to Camp Lejune. Easy access to many good food locations. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
amorg430, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Thank you for the kind review! We love to be able to provide a pleasant stay for all of our guests. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to the rest of the staff. This will make their day!
Charleston
Reviewed 16 June 2013

As was typical with my experience with Fairfield Inn, the service staff was very pleasant, friendly, and accommodating. The breakfast selections were adequate for a continental breakfast. The dining area was clean and the staff was attentive during breakfast. The rooms were clean, roomy, and the sleep experience was pleasant and uninterrupted. Very good hotel!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank C M
amorg430, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville, responded to this review, 18 June 2013
Thank you for the kind reviews. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass along the compliments to the Breakfast ambassadors. They will love hearing this!
We can't wait to see you on your next visit to Jacksonville. Safe and happy travels!
Reviewed 24 April 2013 via mobile

I really like this place. We have stayed here a couple of times now. The reviews seem older to me so I thought I would post a newer one. The staff is really friendly. The rooms are clean. The beds.... so soft and comfy. I like the fact that the rooms are all inside the hotel instead of out where you hear everyone and their mama coming and going. They have a continental breakfast but I have not tried it since there are so many choices for breakfast around here. But it's great if you want to save some cash. The only negative.... and I use that word lightly... is the computer chair at the desk in the room. It feels like you are being thrown forward and it is not comfortable. BUT... the good thing is you don't have to sit in it. :) Please give this place a try.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank fyrmon
amorg430, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville, responded to this review, 20 May 2013
Thank you so much for the kind review. We do our best to make sure our guests feel like family. We are glad that you enjoyed our facility and all that we offer. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Safe travels!