“Good food, not very clean.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #136 of 249 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Description: Jacksonville branch of the Ruby Tuesday restaurant chain. Right next door to Outback Steak House.
“Good food, not very clean.”
Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

The food was good, what we expected for Ruby Tuesday. The wait staff was very attentative and suggested their favorites, which I ask and if they say they don't eat the there then I wonder why.
The place did need a good once over. The tables were sticky and the floor really needed vacuumed. Not just little stuff but garbage just laying there.
I did enjoy the food and the steak I ordered was cooked perfectly!

• Visited June 2013

Oviedo, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super!”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Met some other Marine families there the night before graduation! We were there for quite some time talking and sharing stories. Treated great by the staff!

Visited May 2013
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
“Great Salad Bar”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

We always go at lunch and get the salad bar. it's the one place in town I've never seen an attended child with their hands in it! Friendly staff.

Visited October 2012
Topsail Island, NC
“Reliably good service and good food”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I can always rely on Ruby Tuesday in Jacksonville to have good food and get good service.

The wait staff is always friendly and helpful. The salad bar, which I almost always get, is stocked with fresh vegetables and plenty of choices. There are also some mayonnaise based salads - like potato salad, a pasta type salad and broccoli salad - on the salad bar. I don't usually get those but my husband does and he says they are good.

The food and drinks from the menu are very good. The servers make sure you are always satisfied and work hard to ensure you have a pleasant meal. I think the prices are fair. The restaurant itself is clean, as are the bathrooms.

This is one of my go-to restaurants in Jacksonville.

• Visited March 2013
Evansville, Indiana
“Good and Friendly staff”
Reviewed 12 January 2013

We had a rather large party due to my sons deployment the whole family was there, they were so accomodating and the waitress was wonderful and friendly.

Visited January 2013