“Do not go this ruby Tuesday!” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #148 of 247 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Jacksonville branch of the Ruby Tuesday restaurant chain. Right next door to Outback Steak House.
Havelock, North Carolina
“Do not go this ruby Tuesday!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

This was the worst ruby Tuesday I have ever been to. I would not recommend this location to anyone not even someone who was homeless and was starving for food. Imagine trying to enjoy a dinner with your significant other and they tell you that they are out of; shrimp, lemon, lemon aide, squash, and wait for it, chicken. I also did not see what waitress for about 20 minutes. I had to go in the kitchen to ask for my side that she had forgotten. To top it all off she got my wife's order wrong so we had to wait another 20 minutes for her food. The manager tried to offer us free dessert. I had to decline because of the fear that they would screw that up to.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Middletown
“Christmas Joy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

On Christmas Day, we visited this restaurant twice since few restaurants were open. The lunch was quite tasty for us and reasonably priced. The salad bar definitely presented with many offerings of prepared salads as well as "scratch" items. Four lettuce offerings provided the starting point. Various dressings and accompaniments completed the display. Dinner required a 45 minute wait (actually 25) since patrons waited inside and out due to the Holiday. Servers were excellent who tended each table unhurriedly. While that point in the day, food shortages limited some menu choices, the scope of the menu made satisfactory substitutions. I found it remarkable that staff could remain so "cheery" at the end of a busy day for all.

• Visited December 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Kindness to strangers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

The staff at this restaurant were very kind and helpful to weary travelers who arrived in Jacksonville after traveling by car for almost 12 hours. When we asked for help in finding apartments to rent, they were very cooperative. Nice people and good service

Visited August 2013
Iowa
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

Food/Service was awesome, would eat there again. The waitress was very good, was always checking on us, and giving us more drinks right away. Wish they had more of these in Iowa though.

Visited June 2013
“Good food, not very clean.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

The food was good, what we expected for Ruby Tuesday. The wait staff was very attentative and suggested their favorites, which I ask and if they say they don't eat the there then I wonder why.
The place did need a good once over. The tables were sticky and the floor really needed vacuumed. Not just little stuff but garbage just laying there.
I did enjoy the food and the steak I ordered was cooked perfectly!

• Visited June 2013