“not up to par”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #134 of 252 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Description: Jacksonville branch of the Ruby Tuesday restaurant chain. Right next door to Outback Steak House.
Ridgewood, New Jersey
“not up to par”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

we sat down prepared to relax because we were having lunch and killing time before our Marine had to be at base to deploy.. My husband and I were dying for a coors light and the waitress was oh we ran out yesterday.. the manager came out later to see how our lunch was and we mentioned it would have been better but you have no coors light, he was like come in tomorrow and ill try to get some in.. the food is so so.. the waitress was nice enough.. we ate and went next store to kill some time.........

Visited July 2014

Hickory, North Carolina
“First and last trip to Ruby Tuesdays in Jacksonville, NC”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My waiter was very good. But the salad bar items did not look good at all. The lima beans actually had brown spots on them. When I got my chicken noodle soup, it was terrible. When the manager came by, I told her the soup was much too thick and way too salty. She told me that she had heard from other customers that it was too salty. I asked her what had been done about it, and she told me that it came in to them in a can, and that nothing could be done. I told her that it was much thicker than the soup I had gotten at other Ruby Tuesdays. She said, "well evidently you like our soup if you have ordered it before."She asked me if I wanted her to have some vegetables sautéed to add to it. I told her that it would still be way too salty and suggested that the chef should have added water to it. She then proceeded to insult the appearance of my eyes and said, "but they are pretty though." There are way too many restaurants on Western Blvd. to put up with low food quality and an insulting manager. I will not eat there again.

• Visited May 2014
Camp lejeune
“Not much bang for your buck.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

My family and I went to this place hoping to have a nice sit down lunch. The staff was friendly enough and were pleasant. The menu was familiar because most restaurants like Applebee's, TGIF, and places like that are comparatively similar. My wife of course orders the most expensive thing on the menu and what we get on the plate when it comes out is a lobster tail that may not have been big enough to legally keep and six whole shrimp. Good thing you get the salad bar with it or you would overpay for your food just to leave hungry.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tankvet
Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
“Oh my”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Well where do I start. First the service is great the wait staff are on there toes and so friendly. But the food is TERRIBLE ; ( they have upgraded there menu with new items and they are horrible. The description of the food and the pictures look amazing but the execution of the food is so awful. The cooks just cannot get the food to match the description. The only thing I recommend is the salad bar and the salad bar alone no soup and no sandwiches.

• Visited February 2014
Havelock, North Carolina
“Do not go this ruby Tuesday!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This was the worst ruby Tuesday I have ever been to. I would not recommend this location to anyone not even someone who was homeless and was starving for food. Imagine trying to enjoy a dinner with your significant other and they tell you that they are out of; shrimp, lemon, lemon aide, squash, and wait for it, chicken. I also did not see what waitress for about 20 minutes. I had to go in the kitchen to ask for my side that she had forgotten. To top it all off she got my wife's order wrong so we had to wait another 20 minutes for her food. The manager tried to offer us free dessert. I had to decline because of the fear that they would screw that up to.

• Visited February 2014