“Great Stay & Quiet”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel when we really just wanted to be alone and get away from the normalcy of life. The hotel staff were very friendly and the room was very quiet. The room had a full-size refrigerator, sink and so forth, which was perfect for our needs. Highly recommend this site. Shopping centers are right there around us. Stores like Walmart, Big Lots, Best Buy, restaurants, etc.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Bobbi-Jean S, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased to hear you and your wife were able to get away! It is so important to take the time to do that. Home2 Suites is located near everything you need,

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel because it was so very close to Marine Corps Base Camp Geiger, where our son was graduating from Marine Combat Training. It is a lovely hotel, very clean and new, with spacious and comfortable guest rooms. Breakfast was fine; they had many selections for carbohydrates, but could stand to add more proteins to buffet. It was again, convenient to the USMC base and all of the local shopping and eateries. The only complaint that I have was that I was charged a $25.00 fee when they discovered an ethernet cord missing from one of our rooms, when we utilized the wifi and didn't even have use of hardwired internet. They graciously called me to inform me of the charge, and I told them I'd check with my husband to see if he had mistakenly packed it up with our things. He had not. I've since tried to call back to dispute the charge and was told by a front desk agent (I believe Brittany) that someone would get back to me. No one has gotten back to me.
I'd like to say that I'd stay here again, and I would if not for this erroneous charge and the lack of response from management regarding it.

1  Thank Amy M

Thank you for taking time to write a review of Home2 Suites! We are conveniently located near all of the bases here in Jacksonville. Please tell your son we thank him for his service. We are continuing on working on our breakfast and making the necessary changes. Thank you for choosing Home2 Suites.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Brittany at the front desk is an amazing asset to the hotel. Not only did it seem that she was always there, no matter what time of day I passed the front desk, she did her job with a smile and a professional attitude at all time. Everything else was wonderful except the breakfast offerings which were lackluster. Also, the woman working the breakfast buffet, stocking and restocking, also was cheerful, smiling etc. so if you could enhance the breakfast bar offerings you’d have a real winner.

1  Thank robertjmiller0728
Bobbi-Jean S, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We greatly appreciate it. Brittany thanks you for the kind words : ) We continue to make changes to breakfast, trying to find a nice balance between healthy and fun. We are always open to suggestions, especially with Home2 Suites by Hilton being such a new brand. There are 30 of us so far and many many more in the works. Feel free to contact me by phone or email me if you need anything or if you have suggestions. My email address is h2jacksonvillencfd@lbaproperties.com.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

The hotel was very nice, spacious, and clean. The hotel's title definitely does justice to the stay. You definitely feel at home. oajdspjadspfkpikaski aspkj[pasd[paskdpo adpkasdpkap dspaksdpkas[pdpjasdp pasjd[pjas[pdpkad pokjasp[k[paskjdpa pjakd[pja fp[kjv[ov[jr [0ajs[0 ajs[0vjas0k0]wifk 0ask[iaf0v 0av0

1  Thank Richard G

I appreciate you taking the time to do a review. Home2 Suites by Hilton slogan is "Free To Be You" and that is how we want you to feel when you are here, a second home where you can stay true to your routine if you choose to. We are looking forward to your return : )

Reviewed 9 March 2014

This is a very nice Hilton property, and very convenient to everything in Jacksonville. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and my stay could not have been much better. Breakfast was adequate, but not great. Property is relatively new, so it was very clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. We are a new hotel, May 3, 2014 we will be 2 years old. We are working on breakfast and trying out new things. Some new changes are taking place with our breakfast. Hopefully when you return you will like the exciting changes we are making.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

suite was amazing!! very nice and roomy. brought our dogs they are very pet friendly. well worth the pet fee. even being on the third floor. the staff was very nice as well. would go again any time. very close to camp Lejune. Lots of things to do right by the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle P
Bobbi-Jean S, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for taking time to submit your review. I am so glad to hear that you and your pet enjoyed your stay here. We love all our guests, including the four legged ones. I hope that you come stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

he room was very spacious and had plenty of electrical outlets and good lighting. All these criteria are particularly important for business travelers. My only complete was the lack of choice of breakfast items beyond simple carbohydrates for the most part. With AAA membership I was able to get a rate reduction, but if I had to pay the full rate, I would not have selected Home2 since I own/operate a small business with a limited travel budget.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Bobbi-Jean S, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Thank you for your response. I am glad that you liked the set up of the rooms. We are working on some changes for the breakfast bar. I think you will like them. Let me know when you are coming to the area next. I would like to go over some ideas with you as a small business owner. I hope to see you again.