What a great find! We traveled to Jacksonville on short notice after a family member passed away. We were nervous about where to stay as many reviews of the local hotel/motels weren't stellar. We drove through Jacksonville and stopped at the Sleep Inn on a whim- and are sure glad we did! It is in a great location- close to the main roads and many stores and restaurants, but tucked away so you can't hear the traffic. The first thing we noticed was how clean it smelled when we walked in the lobby. It appeared to be very new in appearance and were told it had recently been renovated. There was an outdoor pool to the rear of the hotel. Anita was extremely kind and helpful during the check-in process. Our room was clean and featured a flat screen tv, microwave, and small fridge that all were newer and in good condition. There were plenty of towels in the bathroom. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, and the bedding was soft and felt of quality. The breakfast selection included yogurts, fruits, bagels, English muffins, toast, danish pastry, prepackaged muffins, eggs, sausage, and a hot waffle station- quite hearty for a complimentary breakfast!!!! Overall we were very satisfied with our stay and would highly recommend to anyone in need of a practical, comfortable, clean, and affordable place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sleep Inn & Suites(R) hotel is ideally located minutes away from historic military facilities like Marine Corps Air Station New River, Camp Johnson and Camp Geiger. Nearby Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune is home to the U.S. Marine Corps' largest amphibious training facility. This Jacksonville, NC hotel is less than one mile from Coastal Carolina Community College.Enjoy Sam's Ranch with over 350 beautiful acres ideal for horseback riding and Jacksonville Commons Recreation Complex with laser tag and skateboarding. Take the ferry, canoe, boat or kayak to the quiet and pristine Hammocks Beach State Park where visitors can experience wild ponies and educational seminars.Golfing is available in many locations throughout Onslow County. The Atlantic Ocean and New River area offer all types of water sports. There are several restaurants and cocktail lounges in the surrounding area. Browse a wide variety of specialty and antique shops at nearby Swansboro.Full-service features and amenities include: Free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast Free coffee in the lobby Free local calls Free USA Today Free wireless high-speed Internet accessGuests are invited to take advantage of the manager's reception on Wednesday evenings from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Enjoy a workout in the fitness center and relax by the seasonal outdoor pool.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like access to fax services, an on-site business center and two-line speakerphones with voice mail. Also enjoy our freshly baked cookies upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites -Jacksonville
- Sleep Inn & Suites -Jacksonville Hotel Jacksonville
- Sleep Inn Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Sleep Inn