“GREAT VALUE!”
Review of Sunset Inn

Sunset Inn
Ranked #23 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 13 July 2012

The entire facility was wonderful! The room was remodeled and everything was new including the marble counter top and bathroom. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and I was able to get a good nights sleep. The staff was very courtous and seemed happy to help me. I would highly recommend this location to anyone looking for a clean, quiet place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 July 2012

Very pleased with the courteous staff, service and cleanliness of our room! We've stayed here once before and will again for our next family visit. The location is right in the middle of town. Close to shops and many restaurants. Definitely will recommend to friends and family!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Candra H
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Stayed here for another week long business trip to Jacksonville. Rooms, service, and everything else was great. Staff was awesome pointed us to good restaurants and things to do in the area. Recommended this to my co-workers to stay when they come to town. Price was great, pretty quite, and lots of parking.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2012

After reading motel reviews before my trip to Jacksonville, NC, I was worried about where to stay. Jordan at the front desk was very polite and accomodating, letting me review the room and check for cleanliness. She put us in Room 121 in the back. It was quiet, parking outside the door for easy unloading of the car. The room had Wi Fi which pleased my adult son, and a great refrigerator and microwave that pleased me. The beds were comfortable, had matress covers that made me feel safe from the bedbug scare you hear nowdays. The bathroom had a clean tub and the vent fan was on a seperate switch from the light switch which is very nice (less noise). The free breakfast was good with milk, oj, coffee, muffins and donuts, fruit and more. I would highly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Back side was very quiet, no traffic noise
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Fussytraveler_12
Reviewed 14 February 2012

My sister and I stayed here for about four days when we were in the area for a funeral. The staff was fantastic and they were extremely friendly. The rooms and the breakfast weren't bad for the price. We were there from a Friday to a Tuesday morning and it was pretty quiet over the weekend but for some reason, Monday night it got pretty loud. Overall if you want a cheap, decent place to stay, this is the place. (Btw, they had us in what I was told was the "family building" because it was quieter.)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank famlygal
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Enjoyed my stay and my room was comfortable, could not beat the price of the room. Extremely affordable and cozy. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful. Front desk lady was very friendly and made me feel at home.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2012

The day shift lady at the front desk very sweet and friendly. Everyone was very helpful.The rooms are remodeled, very nice! Comfy beds, room sizes were large, everything was very clean. Came with a refrigerator, nice tv, and a microwave. Best hotel I have stayed at so far in Jacksonville and there has been more then a few.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple