Sunset Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskplace to stayrecommend this hotelmy sonmotelhousekeeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2012

My husband and I recently stayed 4 nights with sunset inn. We had to make an unexpected trip to NC to say goodbye to our son who was leaving for Afghanistan and always pay out of our budget and not on credit so money was tight. Sunset Inn is an older motel that has been updated and is clean. The hotel staff each morning at breakfast had to double for breakfast staff and hotel desk staff but were still cheerful with guests. We paid for 4 nights what we would normally pay for 2 somewhere else. The hotel was clean and quiet but booked solid. The cost savings allowed us to enjoy doing more things with our son. Breakfast was minimal but appropriate considering the cost savings. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms around back are quieter. Disregard fitness center rating as there isn't one.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MMCMOM
Reviewed 13 July 2012

The entire facility was wonderful! The room was remodeled and everything was new including the marble counter top and bathroom. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and I was able to get a good nights sleep. The staff was very courtous and seemed happy to help me. I would highly recommend this location to anyone looking for a clean, quiet place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Very pleased with the courteous staff, service and cleanliness of our room! We've stayed here once before and will again for our next family visit. The location is right in the middle of town. Close to shops and many restaurants. Definitely will recommend to friends and family!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Candra H
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Stayed here for another week long business trip to Jacksonville. Rooms, service, and everything else was great. Staff was awesome pointed us to good restaurants and things to do in the area. Recommended this to my co-workers to stay when they come to town. Price was great, pretty quite, and lots of parking.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2012

After reading motel reviews before my trip to Jacksonville, NC, I was worried about where to stay. Jordan at the front desk was very polite and accomodating, letting me review the room and check for cleanliness. She put us in Room 121 in the back. It was quiet, parking outside the door for easy unloading of the car. The room had Wi Fi which pleased my adult son, and a great refrigerator and microwave that pleased me. The beds were comfortable, had matress covers that made me feel safe from the bedbug scare you hear nowdays. The bathroom had a clean tub and the vent fan was on a seperate switch from the light switch which is very nice (less noise). The free breakfast was good with milk, oj, coffee, muffins and donuts, fruit and more. I would highly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Back side was very quiet, no traffic noise
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family