“Great value for large families”

Cook-Out Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 248 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Eastermar, The Netherlands
“Great value for large families”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Love the combos, you can choose from many sides with your main food choice. For example, I want a cheeseburger, and for my 2 sides, a corn dog and a quesadilla! So I can give my 2 yr old my corn dog. Cajun fries are great too. And over 40 flavors of shakes, along with seasonal flavors. Clean and fresh food. We love it

• Visited September 2013

“BBQ sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Their BBQ sandwich is on point and the shakes are delish. If you're in the mood for fast food go here.

Visited September 2013
Las Cruces, NM
“Not fancy, just plain good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

I've eaten here several times and enjoyed it becauase it's one of the places where the locals go. It's extremely clean and for the very inexpensive prices, the food really exceeds your expectations. They have an interesting assortment of side dishes- where else can you get a corn dog as a side? The hush puppies are my favorite. There are many flavors of milk shakes, traditional and unusual. I got the manager's special of pulled pork last time, and was surprised by how much food I got; a very generous helping of pork, wonderfully flavorful and tender, plus coleslaw, hush puppies and fries. I think the manager's special is probably the best deal of the day.

• Visited August 2013
Connecticut
“Just right!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

While visiting my daughter she suggested Cook Out. We stopped for lunch and it was a great choice. 8 of us ate for 40.00, which included some milkshakes. James who took our order was great, perfect personality to keep customers coming back. Everyone enjoyed their food. I had a burger "cookout" style and fries. I think the fries are better then Five Guys. We plan to visit again before we leave the area.

• Visited July 2013
Sarasota, FL
“Really good food at a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

Burgers, onion rings and milkshakes were delicious! We visited a second time on our two-day trip because of how pleased we were on the first visit.

Visited June 2013