“Beautiful by the River”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Master Bedroom-upper level
Guest Bedroom with TV
Upper level guest
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tracy L S
“ROAD NOISE”
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Advertised as "new log cabin", it is not either. Its not new, although very well maintained, stocked and comfortable. Its not a log cabin, its a cottage. There is a big difference by definition. We could have forgiven both of those discrepancies, but the fact that this cottage is less than 100ft from a very busy and loud highway was never mentioned. We are exhausted, its so loud that we can not sleep and can never have a peaceful moment. Although we appreciate the river view and obviously well taken care of cottage, due to our lack of a peaceful vacation in the mountains, we can only rate 1 star.

High Point NC
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in September 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
n.c.
Reviewed 18 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Leland nc

FLjavascript:void(0)
Reviewed 21 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing