“Courteous Staff, convenient location”
Review of Days Inn Jefferson

Days Inn Jefferson
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jefferson
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Courteous Staff, convenient location”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

If you like the old motorlodge feel, this is certainly the place! We visited Jefferson for a wedding and chose to stay here for one night. Check-in was fast & friendly - we arrived before the 3:00 check-in time & it wasn't a problem. We chose a king non-smoking room & it was very clean & met all of our needs. Another member of our party had a double non-smoking room that was across the parking lot and it had a musty odor to the room. Overall, the stay was ok & we would probably choose to stay here again if we were visiting the area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this review, 10 February 2015
Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate it. I'm glad that you found your room to be clean, and the staff to be courteous. I'm sorry that your friend's room was a bit musty. We've worked on correcting issues throughout the intervening time. We are indeed a motel with outside entrances. We do hope you'll stay again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Kinston, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Stayed at the Hotel a few nights and had a great experience with everything I did there. Check in was very quick and easy by great folks and explained very well. Room was nice and clean and looks brand new with nice flat screen tv's. Didn't hear any banging or loud noises from others nor people running back and forth. Total silence just like I like it. Breakfast was amazing, eggs pancakes and sausage was great. Nothing like a homecooked breakfast right down from my room. Highly recommend and I will definitely be returning for another stay!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this review, 10 February 2015
Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate it. We are happy that everything met or exceeded your expectations and we look forward to serving you again when you come.
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Visited Jefferson NC for peace. At this hotel that's what I found. Service was excellent. Breakfast was delicious specially that was cocked not a international breakfast like in other hotels. Came for snow and we had snow. There's tones of things to do near and around 20 minutes away.

• Stayed March 2013
PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this review, 10 February 2015
Thanks for staying with us, we appreciate it. I'm glad you got the snow you wanted, we can't promise snow though on every visit. We do hope you'll come again soon.
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Awesome Stay time at hotel.. The location is beautiful and the stay was comfortable thanks to the good service. I visited in winter so could use the swimming pool but I am sure that would be equally good. The place is nice and quiet.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this review, 10 February 2015
Thank you for staying with us, I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that everything met or exceeded your expectations. I'm afraid the cost of running and operating a swimming pool in our environment up here makes it prohibitive to offer one at this time. We do hope you'll come again.
Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

me and my friend were vising a college in Boone. We spent a night and almost a day in this hotel. We really liked the hotel. Rooms are very neat and clean. Location is very near to highway. We didn't get any problem in finding restaurant too.

• Stayed February 2013
PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this review, 10 February 2015
We are happy to have served you. We are a nice quiet motel not far from ASU (about 30 minutes) and we are happy that you chose us. It is much quieter than staying in Boone. We hope to see you again on future occasions.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Me and my kids went to ski near Jefferson so i decided to stay at Best Western Eldreth for the weekend i had wonderful time while i was there with my family. Rooms had nice flat screen tv and clean and comfy room. alsofree wi fi, also me and my family had the best hot breakfast ever at the best western restaurant. staff was helpful and i booked another trip back to mountain and also i will be staying back at best western in jefferson.

Room Tip: Best Western Eldreth Jefferson NC Wonderful place to stay with family and friends.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this review, 10 February 2015
Thank you for staying with us we do appreciate it. We hope that you'll continue to return for ski trips and stay with us every time.
Burlington, North Carolina
Reviewed 19 February 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel on an overnight trip to West Jefferson. The positives to this hotel- the restaurant, Winner's Circle, is outstanding! When you stay, you'll get a voucher to get your breakfast at this restaurant. The staff are super nice and helpful. The location is perfect, right in the middle of Jefferson. The price was affordable also. The negatives- our room smelled musky and old, there were only two pillows and they were extremely flat, the bed was so hard my boyfriend ended up sleeping on the floor due to a bad back. The worse for me was that when I showered, I had water up to my ankles. Overall, not a bad place to stay. We were just expecting more of the "Best Western" quality that we have enjoyed in the past. We have decided to stay at the Hampton Inn next time though in West Jefferson.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

3 Thank Russ_N_Vick
PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this review, 10 February 2015
Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate it. I'm sorry that things were not to your liking. This was shortly after we bought the motel. We have since moved to correct the errors that you found. We do hope you'll give us another chance in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
Holiday Inn Express West Jefferson
#3 of 6 in Wilkesboro
Greene's Motel
Greene's Motel
#15 of 18 in Boone

Been to Days Inn Jefferson? Share your experiences!