“Convenient and Accommodating”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jefferson
St. Croix
“Convenient and Accommodating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

This hotel is a very good value and we often stay here when in the area. The breakfast is a little below average but the accommodations are very nice. Overall the hotel is very nice for the price range and always comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this review, 7 February 2015
Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad that you find us accommodating on your visits and we appreciate your business. We look forward to serving you again in the future. We have changed restaurants since your stay and hope that will address the breakfast issue.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Staley, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I found it unbelievable that I had to change rooms 3 times to fine a clean 1. The 1st room the beds were unmade and the room had a very heavy clorox ordor as if to cover up something, the 2nd room had the same order, but the beds were made. But once I started to unpack and get into the bed I found the sheets had all kinds of stains on them, so once again I had to contact the front desk and manager to move; I asked if there were anymore hotels in the area and was told "they were the only hotel in the area" so I had in choice but to stay and finally I got a clean room with no dirty sheets and no heavy clorox order. Oh and I forgot my door lock didn't work corrctly and anyone could just walk in off the street until the manager showed me his trick to secure my room door.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Leroy K
PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this review, 7 February 2015
I'm sorry to hear of your experience. I thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We have since replaced the manager and hope that should you stay with us in the future that everything will be in proper order as it should be.

Travellers are raving about these Jefferson hotels

Wakefield, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Effectively this is a motel in all but name.
Unfortunately our room smelled of stale tobacco. The room was fairly small by U.S. standards and the décor was faded and dated.
Facilities were limited, as were eating places in the immediate vicinity.
Breakfast was complimentary, but available at a diner on the adjoining site. However there were only 3 options, none of which were particularly great.
At £63, this was the lowest price we paid of the 7 places we stayed on our 2 week trip so I suppose some of the above could be expected, however I'm glad it was one night only!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mikebutler46
PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this review, 7 February 2015
Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business and your concerns. Since your stay we've found a new restaurant to occupy the motel itself so we once again have facilities on site which currently serves breakfast and lunch. I regret that you were put into a smoking room if I'd been made aware of the situation we would have moved you to a better room. We do hope you'll give us a second chance on any future trip.
Rochester, Minnesota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had a king room, clean, comfortable and quiet. Had just been painted, but still missing lamps, clock, refrigerator and door needed weather stripping. The restaurant is no longer in the hotel, but within easy walking distance - you get a breakfast coupon to eat there. They did offer to change the room when I noticed the fridge missing (hadn't noticed the other things) and they did offer to change our room to a double - we declined, so that was our fault. There is also a mall with grocery store within walking distance. I think this was just a one off experience and we will try them again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this review, 7 February 2015
Thank you for staying with us and bringing your concerns forward. We have a restaurant once again on site, that serves breakfast and lunch. I'm sorry to have heard of your room problems, it pleases me that the staff offered to change your room for you. We now have fridges in all the rooms and microwaves, all of which are in good working order. We do hope you'll return and visit us again in the future.
Robbins, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Enjoyed my stay! The employees in the office were really nice and very helpful. The location of the motel is nice, and it has a really relaxed atmosphere. The room was clean and well kept. I'll come back the next time I am in this area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this review, 7 February 2015
Thank you for staying with us, we do appreciate it. I'm happy to see that everything met or exceeded expectations and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Jefferson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

We stay at this hotel 3-4 times a year and have never been disappointed. The rooms are comfortable and affordable. The restaurant is outstanding. We eat breakfast at the restaurant each day and had dinner there on Saturday night on our last visit. My husband ordered the 8 oz. NY Strip expecting a small steak, but it was surprisingly large and cooked to order. I had the salad bar and we were both very satisfied with the quality of the food and service.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this review, 7 February 2015
Thank you for your patronage. We appreciate it. I'm so glad that you've found everything to your liking in past stays and I hope we continue to serve you well in the future.
Stone Mountain, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

The advertising online for this particular location was very misleading. Free breakfast was not onsite and was only free if I ordered from 3 breakfast choices on the coupon I was given. The wifi worked about 50% of the time. I had no cell phone service at all, inside or outside of my room, on either of my 2 cell phones which each have different service providers. The hair dryer that was attached to the wall and looked like a small vacuum cleaner you would see at a gas station would not dry a hamster.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Rachel M
PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this review, 7 February 2015
I'm sorry to hear of your experience. We thank you for staying with us. We once again have a restaurant on site so we do hope that you'll give us a second chance in the future. The new restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
Nation's Inn
Quality Inn & Suites University
River's Edge Inn
River's Edge Inn
#1 of 1 in Todd

Been to Days Inn Jefferson? Share your experiences!