“Quiet”
Review of Days Inn Jefferson

Days Inn Jefferson
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jefferson
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This is more of an out of the way place nestled in the mountains. My husband and I enjoyed our stay. They are in-between restaurants right now. Breakfast may improve when the new place opens. It is okay now, but could use some improvement.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brendat323
PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2015

Thank you for staying with us. Most guests seem pleased with our offerings since the new restaurant opened. We appreciate your business. We do hope to see you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Jefferson

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I wasn't expecting anything as clean or as accomodating as I received. A very pleasant surprise. Friendly, helpful staff during all aspects of my stay, particularly at checkin where I was provided with maps, tips and directions. A great price for the accomodation and services.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm elated that you found our staff and accommodations to exceed your expectations. That is always a wonderful thing to hear. We do hope you'll return to us in the future as we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

My stay was wonderful. The woman behind the desk was very sweet. The tall boy who was there was helpful and polite. The breakfast he served us was hot and delicious. Although there were no meats it was pretty good. We came in before 7 and he was still there to greet us and showed us where everything was. My only complaint was our maid. Our room did not seem to be vacuumed and our toilet was dirty The young woman we had was very rude and impolite. I asked her for some towels and wash rags and she huffed and puffed and it took her over an hour and a half to bring them. But the view from my room of the mountain was very pretty from the second floor. I would stay here again but i would like it if I had a different maid.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jim S

Thank you for staying with us. I'm sorry the maid was rude that is unprofessional, anyone receiving such service should inform me immediately as I live at the property. I can inform you that since your stay our maid staff has changed, and thus I do hope you will give us a second chance. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My father was a health inspector for 50 years for North Carolina (36 years full time and 14 as a consultant.) I learned a lot growing up in his shadow. Whether it's a Motel 6 or the Ritz I know what to look for. I've stayed at this hotel several times in the last 3 years and find it perfectly acceptable. The last time the AC seemed to be struggling but cranked it all the way down when checked in and by the time we were back in the room all was well. Free breakfast was lacking but normally wouldn't even expect a donut for the price. If you're looking for frills you're in the wrong county. But if you just want a clean place to sleep so you can go do your thing in the morning this place is fine.

Room Tip: No pool but there's a creek out back.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your business. I'm glad that you found our facility to be properly attended to as required by the Health Department. That makes me pleased with our staff. We have replaced several of the ac units since your stay. We do hope you'll visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Website photos are outdated and DO NOT reflect the current status of this hotel. There was no lighting in the dark hallway leading to the sauna. The exercise equipment was not clean and some stations were just outright nasty. The exterior door to our room (126) did not even have a threshold! That left a large 3/4-inch gap below the door; allowing all sorts of crawling beetle bugs to come waltzing on into our room at any time. We had to use bath towels to plug up the gap. Breakfast staff was AWOL most of the morning. The no-frills, bare bone "breakfast" needs an upgrade and better variety of items.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank D49QYdianas

I'm sorry that you had such a poor experience. We have made upgrades to breakfast since your stay and we have sought to address several of your other concerns. We do hope that you'll give us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Would like to stay here again but will bring own pillows, advertisement for hotel on line stated full breakfast which was not given. Second room we reserved did not have fridge, finally got one but it didn't work properly. After three nights there, no one had come to repair fridge yet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Keith T

I'm sorry that your stay was not as pleasant as you had hoped. I too find it unacceptable that you'd have to wait three days to have a problem fixed, at the very least the staff should have moved you to another room. Since your stay we have replaced the manager and we do hope you'll consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Our stay was marked by great customer service and very adequate accommodations for our four day stay in May, 2014 for a family wedding. Receptionists and other staff on all shifts were friendly, responsive and attentive to our every need. Accommodations themselves were not luxury, but were certainly clean, quiet, secure and comfortable. Breakfast was adequate, but not exceptional. A few more amenities would enhance this service. Overall, we would highly recommend this motel as a great place for a quiet weekend, close to everything we needed, secure, and with very friendly and attentive staff. Nearby W. Jefferson has great downtown shops and restaurants, and very friendly people everywhere. Four stars. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business. We are thankful that you found our staff helpful, friendly and professional. We do hope to see you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
Nation's Inn
#12 of 18 in Boone
Sleep Inn Boone
Sleep Inn Boone
#5 of 18 in Boone

Been to Days Inn Jefferson? Share your experiences!