“lovely hotel to spend time in. Staff at front desk was...”

Days Inn Jonesville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Jonesville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I was charged for a stay at this Days Inn that I did not make, nor did I make the reservation. It was reviewed by Customer Service. Since they had somehow gotten my email and credit car number they told me I was responsible and the charge would stand. I had stayed in this Days Inn the previous year. They told me their software did not store information. But i did not provide it this year. I received no notice of reservation or confirmation that I had made such a reservation, and so could not cancel it. Rest assured I will never, never stay in a Days Inn again. I can't know the source of the problem, but I do know what kind of customer support they provide.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank LoringShiver
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

On the long commute from Orlando, Florida at spring break, we were seeking an overnight stop that wouldn't overcharge a group of tired, road weary and frustrated travellers. At 7pm after two hours of stop and go traffic in Charlotte, right off Interstate 77, we found Jonesville. The choice were typical chain hotels to choose from with higher than expected prices for an overnight respite from the highway. Turn left off the interstate and look for the Days Inn. Very, very clean, Very hospitable and the best price on the strip. Staff go above and beyond. The breakfast is better than continental and the room is large with a fridge and all the amenities the higher priced places would offer. I was so pleasantly surprised I will use this as a stopover on my Florida trips in the future. The beds were the most comfortable on our trip by the way.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Elkin, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stayed one night on my way to Florida
the front desk clerk was very nice and very helpful.
The rooms were very clean and comfy. I really loved the pillow top beds and the
breakfast was great I'am looking forward to staying here again on my trip back to P.A.
in the middle of April of this year I stayed here on March 19 2014

From a very satisfied customer,
MRS Soledad Rodriguez

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Neela S, General Manager at Days Inn Jonesville, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
We always appreciate guest feedback on all stays with Days Inn, Jonesville,NC. We are always glad to here that we have met and exceeded our guest expectations. We hope to see yo soon in the near future. Thank You.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Comfort Inn Jonesville
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
BEST WESTERN Bryson Inn
BEST WESTERN Bryson Inn
#2 of 8 in Mount Airy

Been to Days Inn Jonesville? Share your experiences!