“Never again”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Dublin, Virginia
“Never again”
Reviewed 1 June 2011

This motel would benefit from a new manager. The room was nice, fairly clean, (seen ants and spiders in bath), but my problem arose from having a pet. I booked thru and internet server and apparently they did not report to them I had a pet. My stay was for 2 days and on the morning of the second day, at 8:30 am I was called by management to ask if I wanted my room serviced??? I then went with my family to sightsee and upon returning found a note on my door requesting I call the office. They were upset that we had a pet, and wanted to charged $10.00 per day for pet, which I had already agreed to when making online reservations. I felt that the management questioned my honesty and would not recommend this hotel or this chain.

Room Tip: I would not recommend this motel,
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank rharvey709

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Quality Inn
Days Inn Jonesville
#4 of 8 in Jonesville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
Hampton Inn & Suites Dobson

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville

Property: Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
Address: 5702 US Highway 21, Jonesville, NC 28642-9579
Region: United States > North Carolina > Jonesville
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville 1.5*
Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Jonesville. Our two-story, exterior design Inn features 27 nicely appointed guest rooms with free in room high speed internet access, complimentary fresh coffee in the lobby, cable TV (over 60 channels) with HBO, and free local calls. Microwaves and Mini-Fridges are available upon request. We offer free wireless Internet access. Limited pet rooms available. Pets are welcome for a charge of $10 per pet per night. Free outdoor parking for commercial trucks, tour buses and RVs. Located almost half way between Ohio and Florida just off I-77 on the outskirts of Jonesville. Minutes away from MERLE fest, the famous country music festival in N Wilkesboro, Stone Mountain State Park, Blue Ridge Pkwy, and the famous North Carolina wineries. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.