“Good rate for hotel along Interstate”

Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Fairmont, West Virginia, United States
“Good rate for hotel along Interstate”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Usually hotels next to the Interstate go for a premium but not this one.

On-Line booking was a snap through their website as a first-time customer.

Room was clean and temperature adjustments user-friendly. Got a good nights rest.

I always ask for a ground level unit if possible because I like to have my motorcycle right in front of my room. No problems with parking at all.

Room Tip: Ground level gives you easy access.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Joe S
abvijonesville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Dear Tiger S,
On behalf of the staff of Americas Best Value Inn, I would like to personally thank you for writing a review regarding your stay. I am sorry for taking so long to respond. I am pleased that we could offer you a ground floor room for your convenience. We hope that you stay with us again if you are traveling through the Jonesville area.

Americas Best Value Inn-Jonesville, NC

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Ridgecrest, CA
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I am a 75 year old retiree and a seasoned car traveler. I look for value in a motel and can tolerate many motel shortcomings as I carry with me most of the things that motels may lack and I am a sound sleeper. I look for a cheap, fairly clean room with a somewhat comfortable bed and a shower with plenty of hot water and good pressure. Bugs don't bother me but I saw none here.
I booked this motel for Saturday, l10/07/12 through the ABVI website for $49.61 total with the 15% Value Club discount but was later advised by "Raj", the manager and a very pleasant and congenial man, that a direct call to him at the motel (336-835-2261) would get you a better rate.
The motel is located off I-77 at exit 79,and set back off the road on Hwy 21 behind and between a BP gas station and a restaurant.
Check-in went smoothly and my Discover card was accepted.
My room was basic, quiet, clean and comfortable, as was the bathroom, and both were free of bugs and/or odors and the bed and bath linen were clean and likewise stain and odor free. The bath towels were of the extra large and extra soft variety and the bed was the most comfortable I had slept in on my 18 nights on the road in various motels.
Pleanty of hot water a good water pressure.
Coffee and sweet rolls in the lobby in the morning.
Great value and a great stay.

Room Tip: Call motel direct for best rate.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank RetiredRidgecrest_CA
abvijonesville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville, responded to this review, 11 February 2013
Dear RetiredRidgecrest,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms, large bathtowels, and comfortable beds. We hope that you stay with us again in the future.

Waycross, Georgia
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I have stayed here twice over the last couple of months. Definitely a great price. I have not noticed any dirty or messy issues mentioned by other reviewers.Convenient location for the interstate. Front desk has been pleasant. I would rank as a good value

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank john c
Dear John C,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to post a review with us. We value your opinion as a customer. Should you ever decide to return to the Jonesville area, we would love to have you as our guest!

Akron, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 13 October 2012

We were on our way home and stay here just because needed a place to sleep and they had a coupon rate available. The rate was decent but the ambiance of the hotel is not good. The hotel is situated right by the highway and the hotel is situated on a back road behind a gas station. There are no restaurants nearby other than a Subway with limited hours.

The lobby doors were locked when we arrived at 9:00pm and we had to ring a bell...so much for a warm welcome.

They don't use electronic locks here, still the old fashioned key entry.

The room was not very clean....carpet was dirty and not vacuumed well.

With no breakfast, it is simply a good place for a quick sleep, but not for an extended stay.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank James J
Dear James J,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. Please know that we take all compaints seriously. We are planning on renovating including new dressers, night stands, headboards, mattresses, floor lamps, tables, and bathroom floors. The motel is now under new management. We hope that these enhancements will improve the overall experience.

Americas Best Value Inn-Jonesville, NC

Travellers are raving about these Jonesville hotels

Scarborough, Maine
Reviewed 29 January 2012

We were trying to save a few dollars, our mistake. Needed a pet friendly place to stay on our way south. Stopped here because the price was so good, and other Best Value Motels we've stayed at were pretty nice. NOT SO HERE. Very, very basic but doable, except that the rug smelled so bad we could barely stand it. Will never try this again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank woodsdweller
Dear Woodsdweller,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. I apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered during your stay. Please know that we take all compaints seriously. We are planning on renovating including new dressers, night stands, headboards, mattresses, floor lamps, tables, and bathroom floors. The motel is now under new management as of March 2012. We hope that you give us another chance to serve you.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 5 November 2011

We stayed in the facility on two occasions; once on our way down to Florida and once on our return trip. The hotel is very well kept. The front desk was very welcoming and hospitable. The room was very clean and comfortable.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Dear Mike V,

Thank you for posting a review with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our clean rooms and good customer service. We are planning on renovating including new dressers, night stands, headboards, mattresses, floor lamps, tables, and bathroom floors. The motel is now under new management. We hope that these enhancements will improve the overall experience.

Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 July 2011

we were on a move from florida to erie,pa. we found this hotel and were very excited you let animals stay. we were so tired but wondering what condition the rooms were like(b/c you do except animals).we were so surprised to see how clean and nice they were. there was a spot for the animals to be walked and it was very quiet. we slept great took showers and were off the next morning. my daughter has a baby blanket " mr. button blanket" that she has had for over six years. a few hours into the trip we realized...we left it. i called the hotel and they made sure it stayed safe for me until i could get a pre-paid mailer for them. we got it!!!! she was so happy and so was i. a lot of people to not seem to care about things like this but, your guys over there do. THANK YOU!!! and thank you vick patel....

Room Tip: they have great rooms and prices. they take animals!!!!
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank kristina52607
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin
Days Inn Jonesville
#5 of 8 in Jonesville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
Hampton Inn & Suites Dobson

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville? Share your experiences!