“friendly staff, comfortable clean rooms”

Comfort Inn Jonesville
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
South Carolina
“friendly staff, comfortable clean rooms”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

Stayed one night, and was warmly greeted by front desk, no hassle check in. Snacks and water in the lobby area, free hot breakfast in the morning. The room I stayed in was super clean, very comfortable, mini fridge that was very cold and microwave. Free internet (wireless) so I could check my emails. Bed was comfortable, comfy pillows and linens. In the room I had you could hear the traffic from the interstate, but I turned on my air conditioner which made a nice hum and drowned it out so I slept well. Will definitely stay here again next time I pass thru the area traveling.

Room Tip: There are two levels, if you can't handle climbing stairs you can choose to get a ground level r...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank SailorMom64

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Leesport, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012

This is an apparently renovated property. We made an unplanned stop there and have used Choice Hotels before, and the timing/location was right for us. I was a little put off by the fact there are no interior hallways, but my husband came out from getting the room saying the lobby was very nice and there were cookies, popcorn and coffee for guests. There are no elevators. We were pleasantly surprised when we opened the door to our very nice room. We had a much needed quiet and peaceful night here. The complimentary breakfast the next morning was among the best we have seen recently. There was an attendant making sure coffee, pastries, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy were replenished and available. Overall a very good place with comprehensive amenities. We would return.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Strive49
Guelph, ON
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

Stopped here as our half-way point to Disney World. No issues at all. Check in was a breeze. Room was fine. Breakfast was good. Would stay again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Shake_N_Bake_13
Buckhannon, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

We usually don't stay at Comfort Inns, but this one was very convenient to the Interstate and appeared well kept on the outside, so we decided to check out a room before staying. We were pleasantly surprised! Small but clean and very fresh (new) drapes and bedspreads were evident. We stayed and spent a restful night at a very reasonable price. Once we got home I discovered I had left my cell phone charger in the room, called and ask the clerk if she could help me. Within two days I received the charger in the mail! We frequently travel into NC and certainly will stay here again. Forgot to tell you that there is free fresh popcorn in the lobby in the evening and a very nice breakfast in the morning!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank susie1942
Greenville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

Nice hotel. Advance reservations made on-line. Arrival at hotel, checkin was quick and professional. Requested room with king bed was ready, clean and had in-room desk and chair. The indoor heated pool and hot tub was nice but inconvenient to access because of only exterior entrances. The complimentary breakfast bar featured waffles, sausage & eggs, sausauge gravy and biscuits; cold cereals, toast, bagels, multiple juice choices, etc.

Room Tip: Hotel was convenient to I-77 and located nearby were several area restaurants, gas stations, etc.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Bill70-54
Mifflintown
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

We had traveled all day from Daytona Beach, FL, and were looking for a nice motel. The motel room itself is nice. Beds are VERY comfortable. Room was clean and adequate. They provide a free breakfast which was better than average. The lobby is nice and offers popcorn, cookies, water, coffee, and tea to incoming guests.

HOWEVER, it goes down hill from there. When we checked in, there was a line. The first man in line paid $75 + whatever local taxes; the next man paid $59.99; and I was charged $71.10. None of us had coupons. All were given the same type of room, on the same side of the building. So, there is my first problem: the billing/charging discrepency. But the bigger problem was the location of the room given to me (and the other guests). It was facing a major highway. There were available rooms on the far side of the building, which I requested. But we were all sent to the "highway" side of the building. The walls were so thin we could here the guests talking next door; hear the toilets flush; hear the tvs. The highway was a major route (I-77N) and VERY noisy and active all night. I called the desk to complain and was told they were sorry to hear about my problem. The next morning I talked with the front desk person and explained the pricing issues and the horrible noise. Again, she was VERY sorry. I asked for a manager and was told there was none on sight.

Although, the room was very nice, the NOISE was horrendous and we could not create "white" noise with the AC to mask it. Therefore, I would not recommend this motel. They didn't seem to care about the individual; discriminated on pricing of rooms (please note that we all had AAA for discounts and were all seniors so prices should have been the same); and didn't even try to move us when requested. The morning we left, the other gentlemen were standing outside their rooms commenting on how 3 people received 3 different prices. Not good for business, I don't think.

Room Tip: In this case, I should have viewed the room and noted the location next to the major highway BEFORE...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Longwood, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

I am from Florida, and my father's 70th surprise birthday party was being held in the meeting room of this hotel, so I decided to get a room with them, too. I didn't have a reservation, but was made to feel very welcome. The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and courteous. Once I told them I was there for the planned surprise party there later that evening, they afforded me a "coupon rate".... a very very good discount!! I requested a smoking room. The room was very clean, very nicely appointed, with two double beds, a large TV and nice size refrigerator. There was a coffee maker wtih both tea and coffee supplied. The bathroom was filled with thirsty thick towels, and there were toilitries provided. Every employee I came into contact with was overyly anxious to help with any details regarding the party, etc. I was very satisfied with my stay there. I didn't get a chance to use the indoor pool and hot tub, but peeked into the area, and it appeared very clean and inviting. The breezeway area on the second floor by the vending area was nicely decorated as a smoking area with seating. The motel is located just beside of Interstate 77, and I was on that side, so there was some noise, but I slept without being disturbed by it. Wish I could have stayed longer......The only problem I had was the inability to get a good internet signal, but I was staying in a back room to avoid detection from my father when he arrived for the surprise party; that could have caused some interference. Otherwise, it was a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank LadyW900Ldriver
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
BEST WESTERN Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
BEST WESTERN Bryson Inn
BEST WESTERN Bryson Inn
#2 of 8 in Mount Airy

Been to Comfort Inn Jonesville? Share your experiences!