“A Wonderful Stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Mississauga, Canada
“A Wonderful Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

I stayed here in February 2013 and found it to be the best motel experience I've ever had. The facilities were lovely, the staff was friendly and helpful, the beds were very comfortable, the rooms were wonderfully appointed, and the breakfast buffet was delicious. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here if I were returning to the area.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Galen C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

I simply love this hotel. The management and staff are the best of any hotel I stay in. I am in hotels 4 nights a week. The breakfast is better than most restaurants. The rooms are beautiful with the most comfortable beds. Beautiful indoor pool and hot tub. You will love it here. I promise. Can't say enough about the friendly staff.

• Stayed February 2013
3 Thank steveritter
Hubbard, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013

We have stayed here several times. The staff is very friendly, rooms are clean, and the beds are comfortable. Everything about the Inn is clean and well taken care of. The breakfast is very good as are the fresh cookies and popcorn available in the afternoon and evenings. Everytime I have been in the breakfast area it is always clean and organized. The lobby is very inviting and is a great place to gather to talk or watch tv with friends. Our room has always been on the first floor. We like the fact that we can park outside the room. There is also an area right off the regular parking lot for longer vehicles such as a vehicle and a trailer.

2 Thank Sue S
McMurray, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

Wonderful hotel. Management makes it way more than your usual Comfort Inn. Beautiful breakfast/reception area, friendly staff, clean rooms, comfy beds, newly remodeled. One note, if you are a light sleeper, should know that rooms are entered from outside, like a motel, so can hear cars outside and doors opening and closing. Some highway noise also but otherwise, a great place to stay. Would highly recommend it and will definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank sk_mcintyre
Jensen Beach, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2013

We have stayed here a number of times on our trips to Florida. This hotel is on the highway and the rooms on the highway side are extremely noisy so we usually get a room on the other side which (in my opinion) are in better shape and much more quiet. I booked the room on comfortinn.com and recd a senior rate of $62. There were no restrictions. Upon arrival I was told that this rate was a "Expressway" rate and that our room was on the second floor facing the highway! Of course if I wanted to pay more, I could get a room on the quiet side. I double checked comfortinn.com and again there were no restrictions.

Room Tip: Expect to pay more for a quiet room
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank jschmons
Fairmont, West Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

This hotel in Jonesville is a very nice place to stay. The rooms are clean and if on the first floor you can park right in front of your room. There is no elevator so if on the second floor you will have to carry your luggage up the stairs. There are two sides on this hotel and if you can, stay on the side opposite the interstate as it can be a little loud at times.
The hotel staff we encountered was very nice and friendly. The breakfast food was well prepared and offered a good variety. Be careful when closing the door of your room because they will slam and disturb other guests. We have stayed here on three different occasions and our experience has always been good.

Room Tip: Stay on side opposite interstate.
2 Thank Roger J
Phenix City, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

First, let me say that I did NOT stay here. I was on a trip from NY to GA and my car broke down in a parking lot near this hotel. I was going to have to get my car shipped back to my home by an auto transport company, which took 4 days from when the car broke down. My dilemma was that I needed to leave the key with the vehicle so the driver could pick the car up, however I could not stay with the vehicle for 4 days until the driver showed up. I called up the Comfort Inn front desk, with the very unusual request asking if I could mail them my car keys and let the driver know that he could pick them up there, when he got in town. I was pleasantly surprised that even though I was not a patron, the staff agreed to help me out. The men and women of the Comfort Inn team was so helpful!! It would have been easy for them to say "sorry, we cannot help you" but they did everything they could and literally saved me thousands of dollars in towing costs (if I had to get my car towed instead of transported).
The great work ethic and humanity of the folks at this location are where my five stars are directed. If ever I am in the area, I will most definitely stay here!!

3 Thank Lewis B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
BEST WESTERN Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
BEST WESTERN Bryson Inn
BEST WESTERN Bryson Inn
#2 of 8 in Mount Airy

Been to Comfort Inn Jonesville? Share your experiences!