“Wonderful Stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Reviewed 6 March 2013

We stayed here on our way to Florida and back to NY. Very clean rooms and
comfortable beds. Monday's they have a free dinner. Staff was very helpful and the lobby is a pleasure to sit in. We found this hotel is the best place to stay. They have GREAT coffee, cookies, fruit, and popcorn.

Room Tip: You might be able to hear road noise staying on the side which faces I77. I would think with the a...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CoolDude_13
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Sits less than 100 yeards from I-77 and even-numbered rooms face the highway. Not to worry about the road noise though, as the sound of the HVAC covers it up. Ask for an odd-numbered room. On one stay the coat rack was pulling away from the wall; on the recent stay it was the towel bar. Otherwise the king bed was very comfortable and the breakfast buffet was OK. The room was clean and they allow pets. Valentino's pizza across the street is very good. But this is a dry county - if you'd like a beer or a glass of wine with dinner, stay in Elkin a couple miles north. At $65, it's an OK deal.

Room Tip: Odd-numbered rooms face away from the highway.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Taxpayer55
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I stayed here in February 2013 and found it to be the best motel experience I've ever had. The facilities were lovely, the staff was friendly and helpful, the beds were very comfortable, the rooms were wonderfully appointed, and the breakfast buffet was delicious. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here if I were returning to the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Galen C
Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

I simply love this hotel. The management and staff are the best of any hotel I stay in. I am in hotels 4 nights a week. The breakfast is better than most restaurants. The rooms are beautiful with the most comfortable beds. Beautiful indoor pool and hot tub. You will love it here. I promise. Can't say enough about the friendly staff.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank steveritter
Reviewed 14 February 2013

We have stayed here several times. The staff is very friendly, rooms are clean, and the beds are comfortable. Everything about the Inn is clean and well taken care of. The breakfast is very good as are the fresh cookies and popcorn available in the afternoon and evenings. Everytime I have been in the breakfast area it is always clean and organized. The lobby is very inviting and is a great place to gather to talk or watch tv with friends. Our room has always been on the first floor. We like the fact that we can park outside the room. There is also an area right off the regular parking lot for longer vehicles such as a vehicle and a trailer.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Sue S
Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

Wonderful hotel. Management makes it way more than your usual Comfort Inn. Beautiful breakfast/reception area, friendly staff, clean rooms, comfy beds, newly remodeled. One note, if you are a light sleeper, should know that rooms are entered from outside, like a motel, so can hear cars outside and doors opening and closing. Some highway noise also but otherwise, a great place to stay. Would highly recommend it and will definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank sk_mcintyre
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We have stayed here a number of times on our trips to Florida. This hotel is on the highway and the rooms on the highway side are extremely noisy so we usually get a room on the other side which (in my opinion) are in better shape and much more quiet. I booked the room on comfortinn.com and recd a senior rate of $62. There were no restrictions. Upon arrival I was told that this rate was a "Expressway" rate and that our room was on the second floor facing the highway! Of course if I wanted to pay more, I could get a room on the quiet side. I double checked comfortinn.com and again there were no restrictions.

Room Tip: Expect to pay more for a quiet room
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jschmons
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Best Western Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
Best Western Bryson Inn
Best Western Bryson Inn
#2 of 8 in Mount Airy

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Address: 1633 Winston Road, Jonesville, NC 28642 (Formerly Comfort Inn Jonesville)
Region: United States > North Carolina > Jonesville
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Price Range: £66 - £105 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Jonesville