“Friendly and Clean”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Too far from home
“Friendly and Clean”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I had never stayed at this hotel before. I was greeted and promptly put in my room. After a short time, the front desk called and asked if I was satisfied. They had popcorn and cookies at check in.

The a/c worked and the bed was comfortable. My only complaint is that the city is dry and thus they did not offer a happy hour for the business travelers. The early morning staff sit and chat in the dining room for 30+ minutes before getting to the tasks at hand.

I will not return here until they offer a happy hour.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank a_good_night_sleep
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our property. Our goal is to always provide "WOW!" service and we love hearing from our guests! From you comments it sounds as though you were overall pleased with our hotel. However, we do apologize that we were unable to offer adult beverages to you while visiting. Our property is located within Jonesville which currently does not allow for public distribution of alcohol. So unfortunately this prevents a happy hour from being offered to our travelers. Our property takes great pride in our staff and the service they provide. I would again like to apologize if it appeared that staff were neglecting their duties in any way. Often times staff arrive earlier than their scheduled shift, leaving a brief waiting period before they can begin. Please know that regardless of the time, there is always a staff member available to assist you with anything you may need. Once again, we appreciate your business as well as your valuable feedback. We do hope you choose Comfort Inn again should you revisit the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 16 August 2013

This was the best Comfort Inn that I have stayed in since becoming a Choice Privileges member in 1999. I was welcomed as a Elite Platinum member and was made to feel GREAT. Stephen was the young man who checked us in, I found out at breakfast that he was new at the job but would not know it he was a asset to the Inn. The breakfast area was clean airy well stocked with a selection of foods that could make all travelers happy. I will plan on making this Inn my rest stop to and from my southern states travel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Gene Z
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post such wonderful comments! We strive to make each guest feel as welcome and comfortable as possible. Believe me when I say, nothing is more rewarding than hearing from guests that we are doing a good job. We look forward to the opportunity to provide "Great" service and lodging for you again on your next visit!
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Everything about this hotel says class. After 10 hours on the road, we were greated by a friendly, smiling clerk. "Check in" was quick and painless. The clerk offered several choices for food in the area, they even have a free hot evening meal on Mondays. This hotel has a large very inviting lobby which includes a breakfast area with many hot choices. The breakfast attendant kept the area clean and well stocked. The room was large and also very comfortable. The only recommendation I would make is that the ladies toilet, in the restroom just off the lobby, be higher. The restroom has ample support bars, the problem is the pain in the knees caused by sitting that low.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Carol J C
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 17 August 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our property. We welcome feedback from our guests, it is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.
We hope to be able to provide you with another "Welcome Rest", on a future visit to our area.
Upstate, NY
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

We dove off of I-77N at this exit because Yelp showed a cluster of hotels here and then a long empty stretch ahead. TripAdvisor showed lots of positive reviews, so we dropped in and got a great rate.

The room is comfortably large, but not cavernous. The air conditioning unit is quiet and works well. King-sized bed is firm but not too hard. There's a fridge and microwave.

But the thing that caught my eye first was a power strip by the bed! I know, it doesn't seem like anything to write home about, but honestly, electrical outlets can be one of the most frustrating things to me. I don't want to have to plug my phone into the bathroom or figure out how to charge all three of my portable thingies with two receptacles.

Other pluses: free hot breakfast starts at 5:30 for people who want to get on road at a decent hour; cookies, fruit and popcorn available (also free) at check-in. Desk clerk couldn't have been nicer.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Ann13820
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with our staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in the area.
Deland,florida
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Clean as can be,rooms were large, everything you need at your finger tips. Great service,the breakfast was very good, a lady stationed there to assist.Good location.A real pleasurable place
to stay. Truly a great value for the mony

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Luv2GoMo
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 13 June 2013

This hotel is not fancy, but it was a great bargain. It is right off I-77, so easy access, but road noise was not a problem while we slept. Neat, clean room, comfortable bed, quiet and effective air conditioner, decent TV. Great shower, thin towels - but that was not an issue for us. The breakfast was excellent, lots of choices with the usual waffle maker, cereal, things to toast, fresh fruit, yogurt, good coffee - and the donuts were Krispy Kreme! Nice folks working there too. It's at the top of a hill. We walked down to the McDonald's next door for dinner. Good exercise!

Room Tip: No elevator - ask for first floor if you can't do stairs. We were on the highway side but could...