“Amazing place !!!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

I loved this hotel. From the minute you walk in you feel welcome . From the beautify lobby to courteous staff it was great!! I would absolutely stay again. To top it off breakfast was fantastic and well stocked with some very good good and great selections. Their Christmas display in the lobby was awesome.

• Stayed: November 2013
4  Thank Amykproulx
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

We want to thank you very much for posting your kind review! We are so pleased to hear that you felt welcome the moment you arrived. That is our primary goal! We strive to make each of our guests feel welcome. Our intention is to provide our guests the most positive experience we can in every way. We appreciate our guests, and it's always good to hear that they appreciate us as well. Please remember us when you are back in our area!

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 23 November 2013

WOW. I can't believe this Comfort Inn. I walked in the lobby to check in and could not help but notice how well it was decorated and how perfectly clean it was. The gal at the desk treated me like an old friend and was sweet as she could be. We went to the room and it was just as nice. We got a call about 15 minutes later to see if the room suited us and if we needed anything. As I walked around te place I noticed all kinds of nice touches. A area by the woods with tables, chairs, grill, and a calming location. Also, in the motel "alley" between rooms were nice chairs to
hang out in. I looked down the walk way and in the stairwells and didn't even see a spider web. The next morning they had a way above average breakfast with awesome biscuits. There is no doubt the people involved with this place are dedicated and great at their job! I even received a thank you card when I got home. I have paid twice the price for less. STAY HERE ITS AMAZING

Room Tip: We stayed in a back corner room and it was nice and quiet
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank shaggybiker
GM126, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

We appreciate the wonderful comment you posted regarding our property. Our staff works very hard to provide a welcoming and comfortable stay for our guests. Thank you taking notice of several of the extra "touches" we have in place such as our new picnic area that you mentioned. We are continuously striving to improve and provide our guests with the same experiences we as travelers would want to have. Your response lets us know we are on the right track. Next time you are in the area we look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

very nice hotel. stayed here Friday night to Saturday night with my wife and 17 month old daughter. very pleasant staff, clean room, comfy beds, and a fantastic southern breakfast with biscuits, gravy, sausage eggs etc. i would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank pustzooski

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. It is always great to hear back from our guests regarding their stays. We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed our facilities. In the future you can expect nothing less than the same great staff and amenities. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I had to travel to Booneville and this was on the list. Looked up reviews and decided to give it a try. It was great!!! Staff were very friendly and helpful. Loved the decorations, it let you know that they really cared about the hotel and wanted folks to feel at home. My room was very clean. They have an indoor pool and hot tub area, both were sparkling! We are going to try to come back to this area just so we can stay here. Breakfast was good and staff were very attentive to make sure you had what you needed. I would highly recommend this hotel. Be prepared, it is older and all rooms are on outside corridors. Ask if they can upgrade you to a room away from the highway if any are available (they cost more) since I'm told that side is noisier.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side of the highway.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank fairytoes
GM126, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Thank you so much for your kind remarks regarding our property. We work very hard to ensure that our guests feel at home when visiting our area whether they are here for business or pleasure. It is always our hope that our guests last stay is even better than the one before as we are constantly striving to improve. With that said we look forward to seeing you again in the future and can't wait to hear about your next experience!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We stayed here on Halloween night. The decorations were great. When we checked in, there was popcorn and fruit available. The room was very clean and the breakfast was very good. Also, everyone was very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joan H
GM126, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our decorations change with the seasons as we strive to provide a warm, welcoming stay for travelers. If you enjoyed our fall decor we would love for you to see our Christmas decorations(they are on display through the new year). Guest feedback is always appreciated and we look forward to serving you and your family again in the future!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We travel each year from Florida to NY and back with our dogs. Normally, we drive until we get a few hundred miles in and are tired. I spend time, as the passenger, looking up motels that will take dogs and are reasonably priced. We've never chosen this location before on our way, but we are positive that the Comfort Inn in Jonesville NC will be our place to stay from now on. The customer service gal was outstanding, kind, and so helpful from the time we called her throughout our interaction with her that night. The location of the motel (near late night food!), the room, its comfort, and a fine, hot breakfast, added to great staff, made this stay a gem for us. We have been all over the country and stayed at various motels for our overnights but none can compare to this. We'll be back next summer!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda K
GM126, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us! It is always good to hear that our guests were able to enjoy the amenities we provide such as the hot breakfast (always a guest favorite), as well as finding the room comfortable and relaxing. We are glad to hear that we have gained another loyal guest at our property and look forward to seeing you next time when you are in the area.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I stayed at this Comfort Inn hotel about a month ago when I was happy with the stay. It was clean, close to the exit on the highway. I travel between FL and NJ and this hotel is in the middle for me. When I checked out they offered me to sign up for their stay 2 nights and receive the 3rd one free program. I thought it would be great. So I had my 2 nights stay and called up Choice Hotels to make my reservation for my free night at this same hotel. I was told I earned 8000 points with my stays and the hotel needs 10,000 pts for a free night. They never told me at sign up there is a different point system for different hotels. (As I mentioned before I wanted to go back to the same hotel) The main customer service line didn’t want to take any responsibility and told me they couldn’t add any point to my account and the only resolution is to pick a hotel which requires 8000 point or less for a free night.
I contacted the hotel directly to get this issue resolve. I talked the manager Vanessa, who didn’t help at all. She was saying it’s all by the corporation, so she is unable to do anything.
I called back customer service where the next representative was more knowledgeable and informed me, if a create an online account I will be able to purchase the extra points, so he could make my reservation for the free stay. So I signed up and bought 2000 pts for $22. He didn’t offer anything else to make a customer happy, but at least helped solve the issue at the moment, and made my reservation for 1 night on 11/02/2013 for a ground level, non-smoking, king size room.
We checked into the hotel. This time the stay wasn’t as pleasant as the first time. I have a feeling they did this on purpose, because our complaint about their ponzi program. To my surprise we received a room with 2 queen size beds. We asked for a wake-up call for the next morning at 7:30. We drove all away from West Palm Beach, Fl so we were tired and didn’t switch room. There were burned out light bulbs. The room wasn’t clean. The bed was okay.
Next morning received a wake up call at 6:30 in the morning!! At the checkout I complained about all the problems and the only thing I received I’m sorry. The clerk told me she doesn’t know how to operate the machine for the wake up calls, which was the reason for an hour earlier call. I asked for the manager. I was told she is not available. I asked for the corporate phone number, I was told she doesn’t know. I wanted to find out what she would do for all the inconvenience, she said nothing, but she is sorry.
It seems like Choice Hotel as the corporation as crooked as their individual hotels.
I’m a Hilton Honor member and I won’t try any other hotel chains memberships, because they don’t take care of their customers. Any time I go to Hampton Inn there is a sign if you are not happy your stay is free. I don’t want any free stays, but I want service when I pay for it. In NJ I’m going back to the same Hampton Inn and Suites in Fairfield, because they care about their guests.
I wouldn’t recommend this Comfort Inn or any Choice Hotels to anyone who wants to have customer service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
GM126, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and also apologize for not meeting your expectations during your recent stay. Unfortunately, as you were told Choice corporate does control and maintain the rewards program and promotional that they offer quarterly. All printed literature that Choice provide for guests concerning the rewards program and promotional are available at any property as well as online for guests to review. In regards to your recent stay over the weekend I would like to assure you that nothing less than superior service is offered and intended for all guests-no exceptions. We were unaware that you have stayed with us again until receiving you response via TripAdvisor. Please know that a staff member is always available regardless of the time to resolve any issue you may encounter during a stay. I would also like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced regarding the wake-up call system. The desk agent you spoke with was unaware that the system had failed and had not auto-updated itself as it is programmed to do, once the time had changed through the night. It wasn’t until further investigation that this was discovered and required a manual system reset. Again, I would like to thank you for your time and apologize for the any confusion and inconvenience. We sincerely hope you will give our property another chance to provide you with an excellent stay while traveling.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Best Western Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
Best Western Bryson Inn
Best Western Bryson Inn
#2 of 8 in Mount Airy

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!