“Awesome Value and very good pizza!”
Review of CiCi's Pizza

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #56 of 111 Restaurants in Kannapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Always a good go to place for good food fast! The staff is always very friendly!

Reviewed 7 September 2010

I eat here every couple of weeks... what's not to like, unlimited Pizza and drink refills, restaurant is clean and the staff are pleasant if a little enthusiastic (CiCi's patrons will know what I mean). This location runs a Facebook Group to keep you up to date will all the current promos, #283 if you are looking for it, and they often have rip and win prizes on the 'large' drinks... Over the past year or two I have probably only had to pay for my buffet half the times I have visited because of these offers, which is a great benefit in these difficult times. A kids play area is also on the premises, but I don't have any so can't comment too much on that aspect. Not gourmet, but great value.