“Pay attention to who your server is”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Denny's

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Waitstaff
Dining options: Waitstaff
Maricopa, Arizona
“Pay attention to who your server is”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I was seated by one server who said she'd be my server. Shortly thereafter another server came by to take my order. I saw the initial server was quite upset.

My 'new' server was slow and not on top of things. I regret not saying something.

The food was your standard overpriced interstate chain restaurant quality.

Visited June 2014

Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina
“Service is NOT with a smile here.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Just grabbed a few items to go, and they were pretty good. The restaurant was slow.
Next day my family all came in to eat, our server was really rude. I went out of my way to be very friendly and polite because our server was so rude, but she didn't get better. The manager came up to chat and asked how things were, which normally fine, but she sort of played it like she was trying to get us out.
When the bill came, my husband pointed out to the server that she had forgotten to add the side salads on to the bill. So she huffed and added them.
And when we went to leave, my husband decided to order something to go, and snarled at him that "fine, she'd have to change the bill AGAIN...!"
Really! There was no one else even in the place, I don't get it.

• Visited May 2014