“dlr”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Kernersville
Sandyville, West Virginia
“dlr”
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I have stayed here every year for a few days for the past several years at different times of the year and it has always been a great experience,,It seems to be a quiet and safe area with easy acess in and out, The staff are great, friendly and helpful and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. Check out is easy and i hope to stay there again next year..

Room Tip: I prefer rooms on the ground floor for ease of acess , noise level is still low,,,
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 7 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time & commenting on your last visit in our area & your wonderful stay at the Sleep Inn of Kernersville. We are always elated to hear when we have taken such good care of our repeat guest. This makes all our hard work worth praising our staff.

We will look forward to your next visit with us. Once again thank you from all of us at the Sleep Inn Kernersville.

Pam Donnell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Monroe, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 September 2012

my husband and i so enjoyed our stay at the Kernersville Sleep Inn. Our room was exceptionally clean, the staff very friendly. We will definitly stay here again on our next overnight trip to the Winston-Salem area.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for the time you took to inform me of your enjoyable stay at the Sleep Inn of Kernersville. We have reviewed these comments with our staff to keep them uo to date of the great jobs they do for our guest. We will look forward to see you on your next visit to the Heart of the Triad. If I can be of assistance with that reservation please feel free to contact me.

Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I am a single woman and often take long road trips to visit friends and family. Therefore, I'm frequently looking for a clean, safe, economical hotel to spend the night on the road.

I recently stayed at another Sleep Inn property for the first time and was pleasantly surprised, so I decided to try this Sleep Inn when I was passing through Kernersville. I had a great experience. The night attendant on duty when I arrived was friendly and helpful, and the room was bright, clean, and welcoming. The room was quiet - no noise from the floors above or from the hall - and the blackout curtains made it almost too easy to sleep late! I appreciated having a choice of free newspapers. Even the housekeepers who were making up rooms this morning as I was leaving took the time to say good morning as I passed them in the hallway.

Although they don't have a gym on the premises, you can get a reimbursement for the cost of using another local gym nearby, which is a great option. They also have a small walking track near the parking lot with benches under the trees if you want to get some fresh air.

I would happily stay at this Sleep Inn again if I'm passing through the area.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 4 September 2012
Thank you for the nice comments you stated about the Sleep Inn of Kernersville during your recent stay in our area. We are always pleased to hear we made you feel welcome & comfortable. It is great to hear you enjoyed a few of the added amenities we offer to our guest at no additional cost.

We do hope you will be back to stay on your next visit or passing through the Triad area.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 31 July 2012

During a recent multi-state move, we found ourselves desperately looking for a place to stay around midnight in the Winston-Salem area and I am glad we found this Sleep Inn. It has easy access from the interstate, clean rooms, and all I could ask for in a last minute stop. They have a small continental breakfast (you can ask for a breakfast coupon at the McDonalds directly adjacent to the hotel property) and friendly staff. Although it was directly beside the interstate, the room noise was minimum.

Only one small little issue (which was quickly fixed), so no problems.

If you are an interstate traveler or local for business, I would recommend this without hesitation. If you need an economical stop near Winston Salem, Greensboro, or the GSO airport (and don't mind being a few miles away), I recommend this hotel. If you need to be closer to the city or need airport shuttle, I would pass. Overall, a good hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your comments on the Sleep Inn of Kernersvile on your recent visit to our area. It is alway great to hear when our staff makes a guest fell as welcome as the Slep Inn did on your recent stay. We strive to make our accomodations clean & comfortable with many free added amenities.

I hope to see you the next time you are in our area.

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We have stayed here twice and will be staying again in the future. Staff was alway courteous and willing to answer any questions we had about the area. Pam was helpful in explaning Choice Privileges and to block off rooms for a wedding we will be attending later this year.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 20 June 2012
Thank you for taking the time for the wonderful review about the Sleep Inn of Kernersville during you last visit to our area. It is wonderful to hear the staff & accommodations met your expectations. We are delighted to hear you will return on your next visit to our area. If I can be of assistance please feel free to notify me or any of our GSR at the front desk. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Pam has been taking care of one our surveyor sleeping accommodation for several months while he has been staying there for work. She has been very helpful and taking care of what we were looking for in price range and has worked out all the days we need our surveyor to stay at their hotel during the week. She has been easy to work with and we truly appreciate her and her staff taking care of our employee while he has been staying at Sleep Inn.
sincerely Karen K.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 8 May 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that we are taking care of all your company's needs when finding a location to stay while in Kernersville. It is always great to hear we are meeting those needs & appreciate the wonderfull comments on how our staff makes their stays comfortable. If we can be of assistance please feel free to contact me.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I enjoyed staying at the Sleep Inn. The front desk clerks are friendly and the were able to direct me to a great place to eat. I also liked that they had free news papers. During my stay i was able to walk around there walking track. I will stay at the Sleep Inn next time.

Room Tip: room 134 was my favorite room. This room is away from ice machines, soda machine and the steps.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Thank you for taking your time & informing me of the pleasant stay you encountered during your last trip to the Sleep Inn of Kernersville. It is always a pleasure for all of our staff to hear we made an enjoyable stay for you. We look forward to your return visit the next time you are in our area. If I can be of assistance please feel free to notify me.

Once again I want to thank you for your wonderful comment & continued partonage.

Pam Donnell GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kernersville
Holiday Inn Express Kernersville
#32 of 76 in Greensboro
Seven Oaks Inn Bed and Breakfast
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Greensboro
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensboro Airport

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!