“Clean, current, safe and customer service focused location for your stay away” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Kernersville
“Clean, current, safe and customer service focused location for your stay away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

Met PAM Donnell, appears to be a solid, company minded GM with her actions and statements to be laser focused on customer service. Recent upgrade reflects capital investment to long-term stay and compete. The price is a value purchase for amenities and facility. This location does not have a pool which could be considered a drawback for some customers.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments about the Sleep Inn of Kernersville's staff & facility. We are very proud of the recent & current final touches of our upgraded renovations. We have only had terrific responses from all our guest. I will take to the table your comment about the pool. I can only tell others who read your comments to come on over to a good nights Sleep Inn as you experienced & I look forward to meeting them as well.

I look forward to a return visit the next time you are in the Triad area.

Respectfully,

Pam Donnell GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Yakima, Wa.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

The employees are fantastic. The Property is real clean. Heather was great at the check-end desk, and really helpful.Would recommend this Sleep Inn to anyone. Great continental Morning Meal...Love Staying There........Loyd Faircloth

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments on your last visit to the Sleep Inn of Kernerville. We are delighted you were so welcomed & at home during your couple days stay. Heather is a wonderful assset to the Front Desk & appreciates your kind comments. The entire staff is delighted that they made you feel comfortable during your visit.
We hope to see you again & thank you for the time spent to let others know about your visit with lus.

Phoenix
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful stay here. The lobby is beautiful and the front desk staff is pleasant and helpful. They readily answered our questions about places to eat in the area and they kept the coffee pot filled in the "breakfast" area. I was concerned at first since other reviews indicated that renovations were taking place, but they are doing the work in sections so that there is minimum disturbance to the guests. The only way we knew there was work being done was that we noticed the second floor of one section had no window coverings and looked like ladders were in the rooms. We absolutely would stay here again and we hope that the organization that made the arrangements will schedule with this property next year!

Room Tip: If you need handicap accessible make sure you let them know. They have two different styles of room...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your last visit with the Sleep Inn. We are delighted to know how unnticeable our renovation process was. We are very proud of the progress we have accomplished thus far. We are delighted you found our Sleep Inn staff & accommodations delightful.

We hope you see you again on your return visit to our area.

Pittsburgh
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

I recently stayed at the Sleep Inn Kernersville to break up a lengthy drive.
No issues with room, everything was clean and the service professional. So why did I only give 3 stars?
It may seem strange to ding a hotel on the lack of a good breakfast, but nowadays all the decent brands provide a good spread.
In this case I primary chose to spend the money on a hotel to avoid driving 13 hours straight, BUT also because the cost of the hotel was stated to include a decent breakfast: waffles etc... Having a family of 4 an included breakfast makes paying for a night stay more reasonable as eating at a Shoneys or an Ihop can run over $30.
Unfortunately I’m not pleased to say that the breakfast area was so small, crowded and disorganized that we basically skipped breakfast at the hotel and went to McDonalds instead. The food choices at the Sleep Inn looked a bit spartan and attempting to eat the breakfast was not worth the hassle, headache and loss of time on the road as people were lined up to simply get a table. I read prior reviews the hotel was remodeling- it looks like the remodel is complete, but perhaps providing more space to the dining area would have been prudent.
After adding in the cost of the McDonalds breakfast I was in a price range of what a holiday inn express would have been. (Note: if I had stayed there I would have gotten better points and upgraded amenities)
If you are looking for a nice clean room the Sleep Inn Kernersville wouldn’t be a bad choice at all. If you are looking for a decent hotel with a nice breakfast you may want to look elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond to your last visit to the Sleep Inn of Kernersville. We are delighted you found our property clean & the staff polite. I do want to apologize for the busy morning you encountered in the breakfast room. I wish you had taken a closer look as we do have waffles, many hot & cold cereals,danishes,many types of breads,donuts,sausage & egg & cheese bisquits,boiled eggs, yoguart,fruits,juices,coffees,teas & hot cocoa. I know it may have put your driving time a little later & I do understand on long trips we want to get to our destinations.
I hope the remainder of your trip was a pleasant one & that your trip was safe. We would love to have you stay again the next time you are in our area. If I can assist in any way please feel free to contact me.

Greenville, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

Clean property and staff was professional and polite. I work in the Win-Sal, High Point, Kernersville area a few times a year and I stay here because its so easy to get to all three and don't have to keep changing hotels every night.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Thank you for finding the Sleep Inn a great location for your needs when in the Triad area. We are blessed to be located to all the major cities & many small towns to help with not having to relocate to another property when making business calls. The staff & I are delighted to know you feel we our property & staff is what you are looking for while traveling.

We look forward to your return visits.

Respectfully,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

The rooms were supper nice!!! It says I stayed July but it was June we has bad storms and didn't have power and I have a son with asthma so we had to get his treatments and this place was very nice and easy to get to!!! Supper clean and neat!!! Easy check in and out!!! I will be staying here again if I loose my power again!!

• Stayed July 2012
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Thank you for the time you took to respond about your visit to the Sleep Inn of Kernersville. I am so sorry it was not under better circumstance due to the bad storms occuring in our area. We are delighted the experience you encounted with us was more pleasant then the weather. We are always delighted to hear how comfortable we made you feel.

We hope to see you again ofcourse under better weather conditions & if we can be of assistance please feel free to contact us.

Binghamton, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

I always stay at this hotel when i cme to visit my son and daughter. The staff is always nice and helpful and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. I stayed in one of the newly renovated rooms and it was very nice adding the microwave into the rooms was very helpful as my wife and I like tonack on popcorn at night.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your last visit to the Sleep Inn of Kernersville. We are so pleased you found the newly renovated rooms great with the microwaves for your comfort during snack time. We want to also thank you for being such a loyal customer to the Sleep Inn. We are looking forward to your return visits

Respetfully

Pam Donnell GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kernersville
No photo provided
#32 of 76 in Greensboro
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Greensboro
Seven Oaks Inn Bed and Breakfast

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!