other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Dana A
“Some false representation”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

I recently stayed at the home away from home during mlk weekend. I did not like that the pictures make it seem as if there are two separate rooms and a living room. It is more like a efficiency and everything is in one room. The half bath size bathroom was really small and any normal adult can barely fit forget about turning around during the shower. Your knees hit the wall while using the bathroom unless your really short. The television only works if you have your own hulu etc accounts. The netflix did have a guest account but on our last night it was being occupied by two other people so we were not able to watch. There was a separate entrance that was located under the deck and you had to walk through a creepy garage to your door. It would have been nice to lock the room door once you leave but you could not. Although there were pictures that show a kitchen it should note that its a shared kitchen with the owner and who ever else lives in the house. I spoke to the owner the day before my arrival and she informed me that it was an apartment which was not. The owners dog was really annoying and it woke us everyday running through the house and barking. Overall, the basement efficiency was clean and comfortable and no one bothered you. I would have appreciated knowing I was renting a basement with two beds and a kid sized bathroom before getting there.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing