“I would recomend it to every one”

Holiday Inn Express Kernersville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Kernersville
south point oh
“I would recomend it to every one”
Reviewed 10 July 2011

I am a 31 year old man that has spent the better part of the last ten years traveling the contry, living out of hotels. In those ten years I have never found a hotel staff that was more professinal, courteous, polite, and helpful. Particurly the evening shift attendant Ms. Dena Wheeler. Ms. Wheeler along with the rest of the staff in kernersvill was more than happy to answer any questions I had, and was extreamly helpful in informing me about the surrounding area, and finding my way around kernersville. The house keeping staff was one of the best I have ever seen, The rooms are kept in top notch shape, clean and comfortable. Just the way you would expect a room to be kept. No corners cut, No detales missed.
In short my stay at the Holiday Inn Express of Kernersville was the best experience I have ever had with any hotel. If you are looking for a great place to stay anywhere in that area of North Carolina, I would recomend it to everyone.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Meadville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 July 2011

We booked our Hotel thru Hotels.com( we will never do that again) When we got to our hotel in Kernersville NC we had no reservation. Arica was on duty when we arrived ,she went above and beyond to find our reservation ,which to no aval could not find because it was never made by hotels.com . We would like to thank you Arica for all your hard work and making our stay enjoyable. We would stay here again very nice, clean, and friendly hotel. THANK YOU AGAIN ARICA

The Muckinhaupts

Room Tip: don't book thru hotels.com
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 14 June 2011

I needed to change rooms and Krystal was very helpful. She ensured we were comfortable and had everything we needed.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2011

I stay here when I got to town for my meeting I had in kernersville. I loved the hot breakfast and free internet. Very quiet location and incredible staff. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed May 2011
Reviewed 8 May 2011

My family and I stayed at this hotel on our way back from a long road trip. We arrived late and the front desk clerk was very welcoming. We were quickly checked in and were very pleased when we walked into the room. It was very clean fresh. We all fell asleep instantly. Breakfast the next morning was great. There was a lot of variety and my whole family was satisfied.
Will be returning to gnus hotel stain. It is highly reccommended!

• Stayed May 2011
Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed 25 October 2010

The list of bad is long so I'll start with the good.
The good things were the location (right off of I-40) and it was really clean.
The bad things: *cigar/cigarette smell in our non-smoking room
*the bed is way too firm *the door wouldn't lock when you went out -had to get someone to come fix it *the tub drain plug wouldn't work *the eggs didn't taste real
*the parking lot is too small and kind of dark *only one entrance into the hotel which is the front door. We had to park at the back of the hotel (it was too dark)
Needless to say, this wasn't a pleasant hotel experience for us. Upon checkout, I told the hotel staff that we weren't happy and she just said that she hoped we would come back and maybe it would be better next time. Sorry -I won't be back.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
PA
Reviewed 9 August 2010

My last stay in Kernersville NC, was great! The Holiday Inn Express staff was very pleasant and helpful. Room was cleaned and comfortable.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kernersville
Sleep Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Winston-Salem Downtown
Wingate by Wyndham High Point
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensboro Airport
Seven Oaks Inn Bed and Breakfast

Been to Holiday Inn Express Kernersville? Share your experiences!