“Second day in a row of no hot water. !”

Holiday Inn Express Kernersville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Kernersville
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

No hot water for two days in a row. Management says too many people are taking showers at same time and won't have someone look at it. Don't all hotels have this issue? I've never had a hot water problem at any other one. I like the place other than that but with no hot water, we need to find another place to stay for our remaining three nights.

Stayed: November 2013
hiekernersville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kernersville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. My apologies for the inconvenience you had with the hot water, this is not the typical experience received by our guests and I extend my most sincere apology to you. I appreciate the feedback that we receive from our guests & this is crucial for us to improve the products & services that we offer. I sincerely hope that the next time you are in Kernersville, you will give our hotel another try.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express for one week while visiting some family. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The staff is amazing. Mary, who worked the breakfast area, was so sweet and helpful every morning. The desk staff including Angela and Leah were always smiling and very helpful. I will always stay at this Holiday Inn when I visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank David H
hiekernersville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kernersville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. We hope to have you back with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My family and I recently stayed at this property and were pleasantly surprised. The facility is a bit older than the hotels we have become accustomed to staying at, and at first I must admit that I thought that I would end up really disappointed. My concerns were put to rest early on at check-in. Meredith is truly an asset to this particular HIE. She really went above and beyond to make sure that my family and I were comfortable, and her attentiveness and hospitality exemplified what customer service should really be about. Our room was clean and comfortable. No problems were encountered. Breakfast was well-stocked, and Pat made sure that everyone had what they needed. The location is convenient to Winston Salem and Greensboro, but removed from the congestion that often accompanies being closer to the cities. Overall, I would recommend this location to anyone needing to stay in the area that is looking for an economical option to other local hotels.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 50Flo

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We strive to deliver great service and comfortable accommodations to our valued guests every day and we are happy you took the time to acknowledge our efforts. We hope to have you back with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I was visiting family here in North Carolina in the spring. Pat the hostess running the breakfast bar was very helpful and friendly. The over all area was clean and well stocked at breakfast. I loved the hotel and its location was very accesable to meet all my needs. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I will return to this propery soon in the near future. Keep up all the good work guy's there in Kernersville, NC.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank j h
hiekernersville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kernersville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We enjoyed our stay at HIE in Kernerlsville, Everyone was very kind and helpful. We especially enjoyed the Continental breakfast. The hostess, Pat, was a pleasure to meet and greeted everyone with a smile. She did an outstanding job keeping the breakfast bar stocked and was attentive to everyone. We would definitely recommend this location and its staff to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JID47

Thank you for staying with us. We all work very hard to ensure that our Team takes care of every guest. I will pass your kind words to Miss Pat. Thank you again for your business, and hope that you will come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I enjoyed my stayI realy liked the way Pat worked with the customers at breakfast and made sure nothing ran out I will always stay at this hotel because of Pat Newton,all of you employees shoud learn from her how to treat customers

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo

Thank you very much for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Kernersville. I am so glad that you let me know of the great service my team provided to you. I am glad to hear that they are truly taking care of our guests. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope you will stay again in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Had family down last spring and they stay at your facility. Could not say enough about how good Krystal was checking them in and getting extra towels, etc. The breakfast was so nice and the hostess, Pat, was so courteous, helpful with serving them and had such a clean area.
Would recommend you again when have overflow of family.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
hiekernersville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kernersville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you for staying with us at Holiday Inn Express Kernersville. I am pleased to hear that Krystal and Pat were able to create a pleasurable stay for you. I have shared your comments with the team. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kernersville
Hampton Inn Kernersville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington NW-The Vineyard
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Clemmons

Been to Holiday Inn Express Kernersville? Share your experiences!