See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Older hotel. Room seemed clean. Decent price.

Would give 3.5 / 4 stars for overall hotel. However would rate the beds with a 1 star. Horrendous mattresses!

We did not eat the breakfast. Certainly not a gluten free friendly breakfast (as most hotels are not).

When we checked out the woman was much more interested in her phone conversation, then asking me how my experience was.

Would not book here again if in the area, don't think my husbands back could survive another night on those beds.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2012

Thank you for the nice comments about the Quality Inn of Kernersville. We do take pride in keeping the property updated & clean. We will look into the mattress situation & remendy that issue. We have also spoken with FDR about her "phone issue". Do hope to see you again.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

This is an older location that has been very well maintained. Right off the freeway ramp, easy to find. Very fairly priced - an excellent value.

It has park at your door access, excellent FREE WIRELESS, new flat screen Visio Televisions with an extensive Cable lineup.

They have an excellent Continental Breakfast served in a spacious room that catches the morning sun.

The room was extremely clean and well maintained. I was very happy with my stay and recommend it highly.

It has a large and ample parking area, so if you are coming to town as a Contractor or pulling a Trailer, this is the place for you.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

Thank you for letting others know how your stay was on your last visit to the Quality Inn of Kernersville. We are always delighted to hear when our guest enjoy our facility as much as you did.We strive to keep our property updated with the standards of our franchise & our staff works very hard to make sure our guest are comfortable for the great value we offer.

We will look forward to see you on your next stop in our area. If I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

We stayed here on our way to the beach, when we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by a very friendly young man, he recommend places to eat and gave us great directions. The next morning we went to breakfast which was a little plain, but the young lady attending it was very pleasant, she had to show us how to use the waffle maker.check out was fast and easy and we were on our way to the beach happy customers.

• Stayed: August 2012
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

Thank you for your nice comments during your visit on your way to the beach. The Quality Inn has reviewed with their staff you comments & praised them for making you comfortable. We hope you will remember us the next time you are beachbound & we would love to see you again.
If I can be of assistance in making your reservations or give you any tips please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

We stayed 2 nights for business, choosing this hotel for price as well as the decent reviews shown online. We complained about the beds after staying the first night. They were horribly uncomfortable, although the desk staff stated that the mattresses were only about 6 months old. I looked at the mattress tag and it was a name brand; Serta, I think. Apparently, it was the very lowest end version of the brand. We are both 60ish in age and suffered from lack of sleep as well as back and neck pain from the poor bedding. We plan on never staying at another Quality Inn....ever again. I also want to mention that the sink and tub drains were clogged and water backed up in both during use.

Room Tip: Quality Inn has low quality bedding. The staff person (a guy) was very nice though, regardless.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to inform me how disappointed you felt about the quality of the Serta mattress. We use your comments as a building tool & will review this with our staff. I do hope you will afford us another opportunity to make your next trip to our are more comfortable. Please contact me directly so I can help with that reservation. We do strive to make our guest comfortable & want to see you again.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

I do not remember the person's name, but he was very professional. I am diabetic and needed to keep my insulin cold. The Ice Machine was not working, so he purchased a bag of ice so we could put some in our cooler. He also took the two ice bags and put them in the freezer in the office to be picked up the next morning. Yes he went out of his way and helped us. A good person to have on the payroll.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what a wonderful job our Front Desk did while your last stay @ the Quality Inn of Kernersville. We are always delighted to hear when we do a great job for our Guest that mean so much to us. Jon is an asset to the Front Desk staff & we have reviewed with all the staff how he went above his duties to make you comfortable. This is a building tool for all our staff. We have a few rooms with refridgerators & microwaves and are working on in the near future completeing the entire property. We hope to see you again when you are in the Triad area. If I can be of assistance in making your stay more comfortable please feel free to contact me.