See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Pam, the manager, was as helpful as she could be. Room was very clean, and wifi was solid. Right off 40, with several restaurant options within 1 mile. I will definitely stay here again at future markets.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank WarEglTX
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you for enjoying your last visit at the Quality Inn of Kernersville. We are so pleased you found your accommodations clean as most of our Housekeeping Staff have been with us since 1996. The entire staff appreciates your comments on them. We are blessed to have so many choices for all your dining needs so close by. We all are looking forward to your return visit for the next Market or anytime you are in our area.

Once again thank you for being a valued guest with us.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Without power we checked into this motel. The Staff was so friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean and warm. Fed our family great breakfast. Our children loved the cookies.Loved the wifi. Will tell all our family and friends about this property. We will be back.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

It was our pleasure to come to your rescue during that horrible ice storm over the weekend. The staff & myself are excited to hear such good comments. I will review them with our staff to honor praise & use as building tools. We hope you will come back under better circumstances & stay again.

Once again thank you for your comments from our entire staff.

Respectfully

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Stayed here during a snow storm due to work obligations. Not a bad place. Somewhat outdated. They do honor gov.room rates. So that is a plus. The continental breakfast was not much more than cereal and toast. But it's free.

Date of stay: February 2014
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to let other know how your visit with the Quality Inn. We do value your comments & strive to make our guest as comfortable as possible. I hate you overlooked the egg muffins, sausage biscuits & the two types of hot waffles & will consider your comments on breakfast.

I see you found your room clean & the location ideal especially during the that bad weather we experienced & hope you will stay with us again under better weather conditions. All & all you stayed safe during that time.

Once again thank you for your comments & I will use them as a building tool to better our property.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I checked in early in the morning and then went off visiting my family. When I returned that night, all my luggage and belongings were gone. Staff just stated they couldn't do anything and the same with the police. A bag of clothes was found in the laundry room but they still said no suspects and I probably left the door open. Only my stuff was gone, TV and coffee maker still there. Place is unsafe, run down, and full of thieves.

Date of stay: December 2013
1  Thank Carol A
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Carol, I want to take the time once again to apologize for the misunderstanding about your luggage during your last stay @ the Quality Inn. I was so delighted to get to know you & get to the final results of this misunderstanding. I am so sorry on how others handled you & some of the responses you received in this situation.

I will look forward to hearing from you the next time you travel to visit family in our area. As previously discussed please contact me so I can assist in your reservations.

Once again from all our staff we appreciate your business & are glad we got to the bottom of this issue.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

My daughters and I had to come down to N. Carolina to stay for a week before we closed on our house, and to get them started in school (we just moved down from Maine)....We were looking for an extended stay hotel in the Greensboro area, but the reviews left me uncomfortable since I was going to be staying without my husband. I wanted something safe, cheap, and clean. It didn't need to be fancy. I think this hotel fit that bill. The included breakfast was very good in that it offered protein choices like hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese, yogurt, or a sausage biscuit, and typical other fare. There are a lot of truckers stopping and staying for the night because of the proximity to the freeway, which also made travel to Summerfield or Greensboro extremely quick because this hotel sits just off I-40. I utilized the fitness center option, which was just 2 miles up I-40 in Kernersville proper, and was promptly reimbursed when I handed in my receipt at the front desk. The front desk staff were very kind and courteous. The beds and bedding were very clean and comfortable. Again, this is a budget hotel, so no frills, but all in all, a good stay for a good price.

Room tip: We stayed in one of the rooms on the far side of the hotel (the back most rooms facing an open field)....I think this made me feel safer because where we parked, people coming and going from all the other rooms cannot see that we are even present....(other than some 18-wheelers which park on the side for the night, but are up and gone early in the morning).
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you for taking your time to let others know about your stay at the Quality Inn of Kernersville. We want to take the time to welcome you to our area & if while getting to know the Triad area we can be of assistance with our knowledge of the area please feel free to contact us.

The Housekeeping staff appreciates hearing we made you feel comfortable & you found your room clean. The Breakfat attendent also appreciates you enjoyed your our breakfast facility.

We hope when family or friends come to visit you they also will find accommodations at the Quality Inn a place they would choose to stay at as well.

Once again thank you for your comments & Welcome to the Triad.