“Close to my family.”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Kernersville
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I wrote two previous reviews but only the first was posted. My first review was negative and was regarding my missing items in my room. A few days later, I was able to speak with the manager and she made thing right. She purchased some of the missing items for us and gave us money for others items. I am very happy with how things were resolved. I had a second review to this effect but just realized it was never posted.

• Stayed: November 2013
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hi Carol,

It is so good hearing from you again. I was very pleased to see your review again about your last stay with us. It was to my delight that we could resolve the situation. We hope you will return when you visit your family in the future. I hope you & your family are all well. If I can be of assistance to you please contact me.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I visited Korners Folly So I chose this place to stay .Great price There is wonderful outdoor walking area for a nice stroll It is so pretty here The rooms were plush ,clean an so comfortable.Breakfast was complimentary and deliscious Staff was very friendly

• Stayed: September 2013
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for informing we about your visit to the Quality Inn of Kernersville. I have shared your comments with the entire staff. We are always pleased when our guest enjoy our area & accommodations,

Once again thank you for the wonderful things you encountered whil with us. We hope to see you again when in our area.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel is perfectly adequate in terms of its location and room size. Sadly, this hotel is in desperate need of a fresh coat of paint. Everything has a "moist" smell and the bathrooms don't look like the company takes maintenance very seriously.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Thank you for informing me about our last visit to the Quality Inn. It is guest like you that helps us run a more productive property. I will take your issues to the proper departments so we can correct them.

I can only hope you will return on a future visit so we can show you your issues have been resolved.

Thank you again for letting me know about your issues & if I can be of assistance in the future please contact me.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Pam, the manager, was as helpful as she could be. Room was very clean, and wifi was solid. Right off 40, with several restaurant options within 1 mile. I will definitely stay here again at future markets.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank WarEglTX
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you for enjoying your last visit at the Quality Inn of Kernersville. We are so pleased you found your accommodations clean as most of our Housekeeping Staff have been with us since 1996. The entire staff appreciates your comments on them. We are blessed to have so many choices for all your dining needs so close by. We all are looking forward to your return visit for the next Market or anytime you are in our area.

Once again thank you for being a valued guest with us.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Without power we checked into this motel. The Staff was so friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean and warm. Fed our family great breakfast. Our children loved the cookies.Loved the wifi. Will tell all our family and friends about this property. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

It was our pleasure to come to your rescue during that horrible ice storm over the weekend. The staff & myself are excited to hear such good comments. I will review them with our staff to honor praise & use as building tools. We hope you will come back under better circumstances & stay again.

Once again thank you for your comments from our entire staff.

Respectfully

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Stayed here during a snow storm due to work obligations. Not a bad place. Somewhat outdated. They do honor gov.room rates. So that is a plus. The continental breakfast was not much more than cereal and toast. But it's free.

• Stayed: February 2014
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to let other know how your visit with the Quality Inn. We do value your comments & strive to make our guest as comfortable as possible. I hate you overlooked the egg muffins, sausage biscuits & the two types of hot waffles & will consider your comments on breakfast.

I see you found your room clean & the location ideal especially during the that bad weather we experienced & hope you will stay with us again under better weather conditions. All & all you stayed safe during that time.

Once again thank you for your comments & I will use them as a building tool to better our property.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I checked in early in the morning and then went off visiting my family. When I returned that night, all my luggage and belongings were gone. Staff just stated they couldn't do anything and the same with the police. A bag of clothes was found in the laundry room but they still said no suspects and I probably left the door open. Only my stuff was gone, TV and coffee maker still there. Place is unsafe, run down, and full of thieves.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Carol A
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Carol, I want to take the time once again to apologize for the misunderstanding about your luggage during your last stay @ the Quality Inn. I was so delighted to get to know you & get to the final results of this misunderstanding. I am so sorry on how others handled you & some of the responses you received in this situation.

I will look forward to hearing from you the next time you travel to visit family in our area. As previously discussed please contact me so I can assist in your reservations.

Once again from all our staff we appreciate your business & are glad we got to the bottom of this issue.

Pam Donnell GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kernersville
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#2 of 6 in Kernersville
Holiday Inn Express Kernersville
Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel
Red Roof inn Greensboro Airport
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Greensboro
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!