We stayed here two nights while site seeing. It was not a bad experience, but it could have been better. The wall paper was peeling in the bathroom and the plumbing needed repairs. The a/c-heating unit smelled when turned on each night. The walls are rather thin and the school group there at the same time slammed their doors constantly.
We might stay again if they had an update as the staff was friendly and tried to accomodate us.
We didn't eat their breakfast, so we can't rate it. It was nice having a refrigerator and microwave int he room to fix our own little meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Kill Devil Hills, Outer Banks, NC