Stayed here one night on our way to a beach house. The front desk staff were great, checking us in early, upgrading our room to oceanside, and best of all, directing us to the Red Drum Restaurant. The place was very clean and generally updated, bathrooms could some work.Big complaint was lack of noise proofing. I felt like the family next door were in our room, and they were talking normally. Loved the outside bar and seating. Pool, not so much. Had to walk through the pool area to get to the elevators, and, being a small enclosed area with pool, hot tub and lots of people, it was really slippery. Good location, ok place. Would not recommend it for vacation destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Kill Devil Hills, Outer Banks, NC