After viewing many other options in The Outer Banks, we chose the Ramada Plaza because of its proximity to the ocean, shopping, and many great restaurants. The hotel appears to have been updated within the last year or so with a brand new lobby with a beautiful water wall, along with rooms that have been updated with new bedding, televisions, and an updated bathroom. We were given a dune view room on the second floor with decent views of the Atlantic, and nice sunrises. Even though there is no breakfast provided by the hotel for free, we chose to eat at Peppercorns located on the third floor, which had good food at a reasonable price. For the price that we paid, this was a great value, and we will stay here again if traveling to the Outer Banks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Kill Devil Hills, Outer Banks, NC