Not much to enjoy food (didn't order any food based on varieties available, very few items on the menu). Room did not have safe in working condition (was out of batteries, and did not call reception to make it available). Bath tub, shower know was not secured and falling off. Not much amenities provided by hotel available to enjoy beach. Lighting available in the room was extremely poor.
Based on cost would not use this location again. Reception staff not much knowledgeable, just performing routine job of receiving guests, providing room keys, directing towards their room and finally just checking out and asking nothing about experience during stay. While going in and out during stay, seems like no one cared who is coming in and going out.
Good on floor staff maintaining cleanliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Kill Devil Hills, Outer Banks, NC