Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront
Best Western Ocean Reef Suites(Kill Devil Hills)(Great Value!)
US$125
BestWestern.com
Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devil Hills(Kill Devil Hills)(Great Value!)
US$96
Outer Banks Inn(Kill Devil Hills)(Great Value!)
US$85
Comfort Inn On The Ocean(Kill Devil Hills)
US$123
US$100
US$118
Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur(Kill Devil Hills)(Great Value!)
US$108
Shutters On the Banks(Kill Devil Hills)(Great Value!)
US$121
Sea Ranch Resort(Kill Devil Hills)(Great Value!)
US$131
Driftin' Sands Motel(Kill Devil Hills)
US$125
2,689 results
All reviewsnags headthe outer bankshotel restaurantocean viewindoor poolhot tubhousekeeping staffoff seasonnorth carolinabeds were comfortablebeach accessbeach frontsabrinapeppercornbirdparrotspet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2009

I recently returned to the Ramada Plaza with my medical school for our retreat weekend. My last trip to the Ramada was two years ago. I loved the accommodations then, and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay again this time around.
Going to the beach in the middle of winter can seem a little wrong, but not when there's a heated indoor pool, and a hot tub with a view of the ocean. There's also always the private beach access in case you wanted to take the polar plunge! (I highly recommend warming up in the pool afterward).
I'm looking forward to visiting the Ramada again. Perhaps I'd check them out in the summertime just to shake things up!

Loved it!

Navindra R.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank trinimd
Reviewed 5 February 2009

My name is Donald Driggers S.C. i had a very good time every one wasrea to deal with.
Tha was my second vist tis month thank you for every thing i will be back.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 January 2009

I have stayed at the Ramada Plaza every week for the last several years for my job. I have stayed in many different rooms there and they are all clean and in good condition. If there is any issues, which is rare, the staff and maintenance resolve them very quickly. The beds are very comfortable and the view of the ocean is awesome. Peppercorns Restaurant is a great place to eat and relax and everyone seems to enjoy the outdoor gazebo. The staff is very friendly and easy to talk to. I would recommend this motel as a place to stay while visiting the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank nlsdas
Reviewed 19 January 2009

I have enjoyed my stays at the Ramada Plaza @ the Outer Banks, NC. I have traveled there for 10 years and I always stay there. The staff treats me with great hospitality and always trys to meet my needs.
They are upgrading the hotel at different times to continue making it a grat vacation stay. Although my travel is business, I would stay there for a vacation trip anytime. It is in a great location too.
Pat Gantt

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank pgantt42
Reviewed 14 January 2009

We have been to the Outerbanks several times. Our daughter is getting married at a beach house in September. We stopped in at the Ramada a few months ago to check things out for our guests. Their sales department not only talked to us about their facility and blocking rooms but also gave us some good advise about the area, caterers, florists, etc. Very helpful.

We stayed at the Ramada this past weekend while we were in town for the bridal expo. Again, we found customer service to be exceptional when I accidentally left my favorite pillow in the room and returned to Maryland. When I realized, I e-mailed the Ramada and they informed me they already had my pillow and were mailing it out to me the next day. Now that is great customer service!

• Stayed: January 2009