“Different but I would definitely revisit.”

Kill Devil's Frozen Custard & Beach Fries
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Description: A family friendly restaurant where everything is prepared to order including our award winning frozen custard treats .We make it fresh hourly. We also have Juicy Better Burgers , Fresh cut Beach fries , all beef Hotdogs ,N.C. Pulled Pork or Chicken BBQ , and Veggie Burgers .Celebrating our 15th year .
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Frozen custard...much better than ice cream. We only got dessert but it was WAY too much to eat. Very good value for the price. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

This place had the best custard our family has ever had. We went here 3 times during our week at Kill Devil Hills. We had chocolate waffle cones, a turtle sundae, chocolate shakes, and coffee shakes. My husband did get a banana shake that he didn't care for, otherwise, I would give them 5 stars instead of 4.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Went with family and there was no problem handling a large order for 8 people. The custard we all ordered came up fast and was perfect for the humid weather to cool off. Parking was limited, but we just parked on the side road and walked up. They keep vanilla and chocolate "on tap" and rotate through a third flavor, which was black raspberry this day. We all passed around and tasted each flavor and the general consensus was overwhelmingly that the custard was great! I'd definitely recommend to stop by here and grab a cone or cup whether vacationing in Kitty Hawk or passing through.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Fast service and yummy custard. Hot fudge brownie sundae was the best I've ever had. Black raspberry was pretty good as well.

Fast service, friendly people, reasonable cost. Tons of custard and ice cream places on the box but I'd definitely go here again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The frozen custard is yummy. I wish it wouldn't melt so quickly. The staff isn't very friendly. I also had the chicken nuggets that were really good.