“Great seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The only complaint I have is that it was very crowded at the buffet tables and people were aimlessly walking around which you had to be careful or you'd get run over. My plate almost got knocked out of my hand. The food was wonderful! The New England clam and the she-crab soup were both awesome! The value was pretty good as well $32/each for ayce seafood isn't too bad. I'd go back again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,060)

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We watched the world cup semi finals here!! We enjoyed the buffet food, menu food and drinks while watching the soccer game at our booth!!! Great atmosphere!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is one of the best seafood buffet's I have had. The food was hot and fresh, the servers were excellent, waiting on our every need. We had 9 adults and 5 children in our party, and the staff was great!! Crab Legs, Breaded Oysters, and Scallops, steamed shrimp were among my favorites. But do not miss out on the Oysters Rockefeller, the oysters were in shell, awesome!!!!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Went for the first time . Can't believe we haven't went before. The food on the buffet line was very good , the Alaskan snow crab legs were great . I know it's not cheap , it's $32 a person , but if you love grab legs like I do , it's a deal

1  Thank rymrkff
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Probably won't return, To expensive for the selection. I'm not saying what was there wasn't good but just not enough to chose from. Not much for children to eat. The food was good but went through My family quickly. I spent the rest of the evening sick.