“Coffee was flamboyant”
Review of Front Porch Cafe

Front Porch Cafe
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: 3 Locations in the Outer Banks: Kill Devil Hills at MP 6, Nags Head at the Milepost 10.5 Shoppes, and Manteo at the stoplight Highway 64/264 next to RD Sawyer Ford. Open daily year around from 6 AM-6PM. Free wifi with power.
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I tired to go there every morning during my vacation. The vanilla ice coffee was great. My husband and the one of the flavors of the day. He stated that it was great.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I read all the reviews that said "great coffee! Etc.". I thought "How different can the good coffee be?" Well they answered that. "Really good!!!" I had a rainforest blend and a Papua New Guinean the next day. The everything bagel with almond butter was a great combination for me (no peanut butter). I will be back! Great friendly service too

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I am not a coffee drinker, but it seems to be a coffee lovers paradise. I love the fresh baked goods such as the croissants and cookies. Sometimes they have juices that I love. Very comfy.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I have been to Front Porch Cafe 4 times now and the coffee has been consistently great every time. The staff is always personable, friendly, and smiling. They always play fun, entertaining jams so I like to stay and work on my laptop. The only thing I wish they would do differently is to have a better selection of pastries - more breakfast sandwiches or more hearty options would be nice.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

For those needing an "extra shot" in their coffee, this is the place to go in OBX for good coffee. A friendly staff and potent (3 shots) lattes await. And in the display case are tasty muffins, croissants and other treats to start your day. For those of you not into lattes, not to worry: There are four regular coffees that change daily, available for you.