“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I ordered the Hawaiian and Veggie pizza and it was very good. I wanted to keep eating more of it! The place was hopping. I got it to go for my wife and I and despite how busy they were, they had me out in 5 minutes with hot pizza. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Ordered the white pizza to go. The pizza was delicious. Definitely better picking up to go vs. staying in as this is not a full service restaurant. But you will like the pizza!!!

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

A must have if craving pizza! Excellent selection of salads, pizza and pasta. Great customer service, had a great meal with my family and saved 20% with a coupon in the OBX coupon book. Great deal!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Love this place so much that we had it twice in our 4 days there! I miss it already. Can't wait until next year.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The pizza here is good and you can order by the slice. However, if you are looking for a sit down, full service place, this is not for you. You need to stand in line to place your order, and then you get your own drinks and and then someone will call your name when it is ready. There was not a ton of seating but they did have quite a few tables outside and since it was a pleasant night, we did eat out there. We got the garlic knots and a large white pizza. We made the mistake of ordering two orders of garlic knots. I assumed they would be typical garlic knots ( bread knotted?) but instead they were more like garlic ROLLS (large rolls like you might get on your plate in school cafeteria?) They were absolutely delicious though but way too filling before eating pizza. You get 6 large ones so if there are 6 or less in your party, ONE ORDER IS PLENTY! Our pizza was very good too. We did not get the spinach or broccoli or tomato that came with it (picky kids), but we did get the fresh mozzarella, blobs of ricotta and fresh garlic and it was really very tasty. Next time, I would probably ORDER OUT? For us, we were expecting full service so it was a little disappointing to me to not feel like we were eating OUT? But the food WAS really good and I would definitely recommend it. It was priced right and yummy so as long as you understand it is not a sit down and be served place, I'm sure you will not be disappointed.