“Yum ”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Yum ”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Our first night of vacation we ordered here. There were 33 of us. Delivery was print and correct. Pizza and salads were delicious!!! Everyone loves every pizza they tried . Would order here over and over.

Orange, Virginia
“Return visit a huge disappointment”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I visited slice this year in the off-season and the food was excellent. A return visit in July was a huge disappointment. We both had calzones -- the filling was generous but tasteless, and the crust was had to distinguish from the cardboard box and harder to cut! We threw the leftovers away.

• Visited July 2014
Yorktown, Virginia
“Delicious!!!!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The vegetable lovers & Chicago pepperoni were soooooo yummy! we will go back!!!!! And the staff was very friendly, too!

Visited August 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great pizza and fast delivery”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We had 4 pizzas and 2 sandwiches delivered to Colington Harbour. Everything was excellent and their prices were very reasonable. The Chicago style deep dish was excellent. Give them a try. You won't be disappointed.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I ordered the Hawaiian and Veggie pizza and it was very good. I wanted to keep eating more of it! The place was hopping. I got it to go for my wife and I and despite how busy they were, they had me out in 5 minutes with hot pizza. I highly recommend!